South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, powerp said:

That Moto is a nice fellar. Him and I were going to buy Roy a Nacho and coke.

Nice to meet you and sportsman! Yeah old Roy missed out but I understand...doctors orders.

I thought SP was flat to begin the game but got it together.  Their strength is their line play.  Good size and they don’t play both ways.  I see what Ambassador has been saying,  SP is definitely a good team but I think they lack the firepower on offense to be competing for the gold ball.  Vic gets a lot out of what he has though.  I was comparing JB to Goodpasture and I think we’re about as good as them.  I think JB LOOKS better than Goodpasture  but overall I think we’re about the same and will get the same results.  Goodpasture did keep it close for awhile but line depth really started to show up in the second half.  The refs weren’t the greatest.  I couldn’t believe one of the holding calls smh.  I’ve seen worse this year lol but not great.  Anyway, I look forward to maybe getting down to SP to see my Red Devils play the mighty pirates!

1 minute ago, MOTO24 said:

Nice to meet you and sportsman! Yeah old Roy missed out but I understand...doctors orders.

I thought SP was flat to begin the game but got it together.  Their strength is their line play.  Good size and they don’t play both ways.  I see what Ambassador has been saying,  SP is definitely a good team but I think they lack the firepower on offense to be competing for the gold ball.  Vic gets a lot out of what he has though.  I was comparing JB to Goodpasture and I think we’re about as good as them.  I think JB LOOKS better than Goodpasture  but overall I think we’re about the same and will get the same results.  Goodpasture did keep it close for awhile but line depth really started to show up in the second half.  The refs weren’t the greatest.  I couldn’t believe one of the holding calls smh.  I’ve seen worse this year lol but not great.  Anyway, I look forward to maybe getting down to SP to see my Red Devils play the mighty pirates!

I told you. We are a solid 1A team, but not explosive like usual. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I told you. We are a solid 1A team, but not explosive like usual. 

Yeah but y’all still have one of the best teams in the state and will be able to play with anyone given the current 1A competition.  I just don’t think you’ll have enough to beat the top team.

10 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

Yeah but y’all still have one of the best teams in the state and will be able to play with anyone given the current 1A competition.  I just don’t think you’ll have enough to beat the top team.

One of the top 4 teams in the east for sure. Huntingdon is in a league of their own this season. I believe the east quarterfinals and semifinal game will be 3 great football games. 

Well, we did get to see a big man touchdown! He’s been waiting about 12 yrs on that. 47 yards for #70......touchdown! 

Oh and the choice of music GP played after his touchdown was a little disrespectful but we laughed. “Dude looks like a lady” but he out ran Gp team for 47 yards! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam