Bradley hosts William Blount for Senior Night

alt1958

55 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I came an inch of coming down last night when you and Scott were on the sidelines and the next time I looked he was gone. RW will tell you that. You and Scott do a great job on the games and I've watched a few this year and your very knowledgeable about the rules which you brought up against McMinn County on one play and I'm sure you remember which one I am talking about. The one thing you don't know about me is that I do pull for all the Blount County teams and know as many parents and kids on each team as I do Maryville.  I could hear through your voices the other night that this has to be very frustrating to see the same mistakes over and over game after game.  You don't know how bad I was hoping they would make a come back the other night when it was four touchdowns to WB's 2 and it really was starting to look good and then kaboom the bottom fell out again and McMinn scored and that was that.

Thank you for that but seriously there are some things going on right now and It seems like people are piling on a team that is 0-8. 

10 hours ago, williebgovs04 said:

Thank you for that but seriously there are some things going on right now and It seems like people are piling on a team that is 0-8. 

No one is piling on the team, their questioning the leadership. The week off fiasco served the benefit of only one person.  Maybe they do that crap where he came from but when your team was 0-7 at that point lord knows who needed to be working solving those problems more than that team. I know a handful of the parents of kids on this team and for the most part they tell me the same things. Most of them know I'm Barney Sox and just laugh about it and two of them are constantly pushing at me to post something that happened because they don't want anyone to know where that info came from.  I'm a fan of all four schools in this county and only want the best for all these kids. It hurts to see all the good raw talent that WB has and wasted. You mention things going on, long as I can ever remember there has always been something going on to lead the circus at both WB and Heritage which go back even farther to the day's of Everett High School where something down the line is broken.  I'm sure coaching either school would come with it's set of headaches but WB is setting in the cats bird seat with all the new development within two or three miles of it's front door and no one seems to be able to figure that one out. If I were coaching that team Alcoa and Maryville would fear me because I would be beating them with their own players instead of the other way around.

After going through the proper channels, ol Sdot secured permission from barneysox to post the word of the day.  The word of the day at William blount is bishop. After logging onto the T schad said I can't believe that clown williebgovs04 is harassing gooder posters like barneysox and rw87. Then schad said I'm really pissed williebgovs04 sent a threatening email to 91, the best WB fan ever. I'm so sick of williebgovs04 that I'll go to the tennis courts myself and shut that bishop.

raq6ab.png