Watertown @ Smith County

TigerFan76

On 10/16/2017 at 11:01 PM, croz6110 said:

Both teams had blowouts against Dekalb. That makes it hard to compare. However, I believe they stayed tight with H2O for a while.

As far as the Gordonsville games, Gville changed their offense after that game against Watertown. I think it would be different now, but it really doesn't matter.

Against SC, Price won't be the best athlete on the field. If used right, SC has some serious playmakers, and I don't think H2O has the players to stop them all.

Croz, 

Here you go again!  Always kicking Watertown!  You must stop at the Bi-rite and buy a six-pack of Watertown-haterade every week.  You said Gordonsville was going to have their way with us too!  I am going to tell you the same thing I told you before we played Gville!  You ready.............you underestimating Hackett's defense.  I know Smith Co. has a good ball club and speed everywhere!  But knowing Hackett is from the south side of the east side of Carthage.....he will have his defense ready!  

Edited by beantheclown

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, beantheclown said:

Croz, 

Here you go again!  Always kicking Watertown!  You must stop at the Bi-rite and buy a six-pack of Watertown-haterade every week.  You said Gordonsville was going to have their way with us too!  I am going to tell you the same thing I told you before we played Gville!  You ready.............you underestimating Hackett's defense.  I know Smith Co. has a good ball club and speed everywhere!  But knowing Hackett is from the south side of the east side of Carthage.....he will have his defense ready!  

You,sir, have the most accurate name on here...definitely a clown. Where, in my post, did I show Watertown any hate? Where did I kick Watertown? I'm waiting.....

I gave you an honest, objective observation from someone who's seen both teams live and on film.

If you had read the other post I made, you would see that I said SC has lost to some teams they shouldn't have, so a Watertown win is not out of the question.

You are simply going up against a team with more athletes.

Hackett's defense may be ready....that remains to be seen, but what about the offense?

I've said the same things that I said on here to folks I work with from Watertown. They're smart enough to know and realize that it will be an uphill battle against SC.

But, there's always those clowns that have escaped from the circus....

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

You,sir, have the most accurate name on here...definitely a clown. Where, in my post, did I show Watertown any hate? Where did I kick Watertown? I'm waiting.....

I gave you an honest, objective observation from someone who's seen both teams live and on film.

If you had read the other post I made, you would see that I said SC has lost to some teams they shouldn't have, so a Watertown win is not out of the question.

You are simply going up against a team with more athletes.

Hackett's defense may be ready....that remains to be seen, but what about the offense?

I've said the same things that I said on here to folks I work with from Watertown. They're smart enough to know and realize that it will be an uphill battle against SC.

But, there's always those clowns that have escaped from the circus....

Hey bro, why so angry?  You get butt-hurt quick!  You kind of remind me of Merry-go-round. 

We both agree SC has speed and a good club!  i just made an observation you don't give Watertown much credit.