#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Yes you did call it like it was last year, and I will admit you are one of the smartest people on this website when it comes to football, but CA is different than they were last year. They are a much much better team, and from what I’ve seen, better than or around the same talent the CA team a couple years ago had. They’ve still got a lot to work on, but this team has the ability to make it far if they play like they know how. Don’t count us out yet. 

I think you will make a nice little run to the quarterfinals again. Once again you guys should be proud of those seasons. Without a doubt.. I remember the days where Columbia Academy was just an afterthought. They have came a very long way. Charlie has done a nice job. It's all of that Coach McAdams roots coming out in him. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Dang, so, lil ole Columbia Academy beat big bad allvwinning Lewis County?

This is what happens when an overrated program faces a quality opponent 

LC losing to a good one-loss team, ranked #3 in 2A must provide the type of distraction you need to overlook your Patriots losing to a .500 team last night. You obsession grows.

2 hours ago, TheStuff said:

LC losing to a good one-loss team, ranked #3 in 2A must provide the type of distraction you need to overlook your Patriots losing to a .500 team last night. You obsession grows.

Did Lewis have a lot of turnovers? I was looking at all the region games and they all seem to be kinda close. I mean for the teams that are going to make the playoffs and then this game it was over two scores diffrence.

Edited by vandyfan1

2 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

You can forget about the pass, same old coach with the same old game plan for the last 28- 30 yrs. He has over 200 wins but look at who they are against teams that aren't that good. If he is  so good why is there not any championships won with him. Because he uses a lame game plan run it up the middle, to be a championship team you got to have a mixed up game plan to keep the other team honest, if they know your going to run majority of the time then what does he expect when he faces a good team with a good run defense.

Ooooverrrrrr rrrraaaaaaaatteeddddd

5 hours ago, TheStuff said:

Yeah, but were not playing sub .500 lower tiered teams week in and week out! And, when LC plays a decent team, even a smaller weaker school, ya'll always get handed a loss!

Gotta be proud of all those 9-1/10-0 records with early round playoff losses..