#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

15 hours ago, 11AAFan said:

I will be the first to jump all over some Lewis Co people, comes from the years we have matched up and when we were in a district together. But this guy has lost his everloving mind. Camden and Lewis County have been playin on and off for years, sometimes as district rivals and others in the playoffs. Lewis County has strung together decades, plural, of playoff teams and that is a pretty big deal. Ddaddy and thestuff have completely taken your argument away from you and you come off like a little kid. You have said they lose in the first round after winning 9 or 10 games, changed it to first or second when given stats. I think you change your mind or change what you are arguing to keep the conversation going. Like I said being from Camden we have history with LC but I have nothing but respect for the run they have had, getting to the playoffs is great, winning a playoff game or two a bonus. And how can anyone complain about who someone has to play in a district? That is not even an argument.

That is hysterical. 

Maybe the pizzpatriot should apply for a job with TSSAA since he sounds like he thinks he could make better districts. maybe he could make friends with coaches and help them out like he claims is common. Hey, maybe he could help Camden out a little, get us away from Fairview and Cheatham.

Agreed.  Patriot needs to give it up. Lewis Co is an excellent team and there is no team in 2A that can take them for granted.  If they do, they will do so to their own detriment.  

Eagleville is also a very underrated team. They are much better than most people know. 

2 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

Why not ddaddy we can make the playoffs with those records as well and wouldn't feel near as bad with a 1st or 2nd round exit like we always do with a 9-1 or 10-0 seasons. Its a proven fact that he can not coach and win against the good football teams. Lewis County doesn't even need to have a QB anyone can hand a football off. The Center should just hike it straight to the running backs and forget about a QB. The last time I played, the QB does more than hand it to a Running Back, there is a position called Wide Receivers and Tight ends use them and the results will speak for themselves, you have to have a mixed up game plan with the run and pass together, because a good run defense will stop you in your tracks then what options you going to use, Oh i know keep running it up the middle like we do all year and the results speak for themselves a Big Ole Lost. 200 plus wins and how many Championships 0 that's results i'm talking about. A change is way overdue.

Disgraceful for you disrespect a man that has given most of his life to your community. You'll see how valuable he is when he decides to hang it up. 

Edited by Swarm

2 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

Why not ddaddy we can make the playoffs with those records as well and wouldn't feel near as bad with a 1st or 2nd round exit like we always do with a 9-1 or 10-0 seasons. Its a proven fact that he can not coach and win against the good football teams. Lewis County doesn't even need to have a QB anyone can hand a football off. The Center should just hike it straight to the running backs and forget about a QB. The last time I played, the QB does more than hand it to a Running Back, there is a position called Wide Receivers and Tight ends use them and the results will speak for themselves, you have to have a mixed up game plan with the run and pass together, because a good run defense will stop you in your tracks then what options you going to use, Oh i know keep running it up the middle like we do all year and the results speak for themselves a Big Ole Lost. 200 plus wins and how many Championships 0 that's results i'm talking about. A change is way overdue.

you have one of the best 2A coaches in the state.  if you want to make him better then get behind him instead of trying to bring him down to your level

3 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

Sad post. There are plenty of schools that would love to have the record LC has had for the last 25-30 years.

15 minutes ago, TRamrod38 said:

I don't know of any team that would want our playoff record 1 or 2 and out year after year. He's a good regular season coach but a terrible playoff coach, facts will show you that. It's time to go coach, you don't have what it takes to play with the big boys.

you should take the job!   

1 hour ago, TRamrod38 said:

I don't know of any team that would want our playoff record 1 or 2 and out year after year. He's a good regular season coach but a terrible playoff coach, facts will show you that. It's time to go coach, you don't have what it takes to play with the big boys.

Years ago when we were throwing the ball all over the field WE DID NOT make the playoffs and we didn't win. Year after year we don't have the players to throw 30 times a game. We go 1 for 9 with an int and people like you are calling for the pass. You don't respect Coach Sharp because you have no loyalty to the program. I still remember when you rooted for Hickman Co to beat the Panthers and Coach had no tolerance for it. They throw it all over the place, how's that working out for them?

His tenure, compared to our rival schools, far exceeds any coach they have or have had. The same rivals would love to be able to say they have had his success. The same fans that boo are the same that will shake his hand after a playoff game. It is so easy to sit back and judge a game from the bleachers. I can't remember a single game where the coaches nor the play calling missed tackles or blocks, fumbled the ball, threw an interceptions, dropper passes, missed assignments, or failed to execute. But, it is so much easier for a parent to sit in the stands and justify shortcomings by throwing it all on the coach.

56 minutes ago, TRamrod38 said:

Well thats true, but I know of one that can't coach from the sidelines and he's been there for about 30 years.

Are you seriously from Lewis County? How embarassing for someone to bash their own school and coach like that, especially one that has been as successful as Sharpe. You are a pathetic piece of work.

I know how the rivalry has been through the years with us and Lewis  Co, but we have always had a great deal of respect for him and his teams, even when we were  going back and forth with fans. There are alot of schools he has played, and beaten, over the years that would love to have him in charge. And you are bashing after another great year.

5 hours ago, Lacesout said:

you have one of the best 2A coaches in the state.  if you want to make him better then get behind him instead of trying to bring him down to your level

5 hours ago, Swarm said:

Disgraceful for you disrespect a man that has given most of his life to your community. You'll see how valuable he is when he decides to hang it up. 

I can't believe a team that has went 9-1 on the season has got fans crying about the coach. This is selfish, lack of respect, and disgraceful to the program. I just can not believe some of the things I am reading. 9-1, 8-2, 10-0 I will take those kinda of seasons any day of the week. All I can do is shake my head when I read this mess