2A Region 3 & 4 Playoff Match Up’s

TigerFan76

24 minutes ago, devilfan15 said:

Our QB was out for the first 4 weeks. We had a Freshman start at QB for the first 4-5 weeks. With our QB back and healthy we have been putting up points. Yes we are on the road but its playoffs anything can happen

Cannon County is one of the worst teams in all classes. You should have been able to put at 7th grader at QB and still beat them. 

12 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

@TynerRamFan How’s this years Tyner team look compared to 2 years ago? 

Two years ago most of these kids were freshman and sophomore. They didn't get much playing time because the class in 2015 had 26 seniors. They've only had a couple years at this level. But to answer your question they May not be as good(mature) but they are talented!

They are finally listening to the coaches and it has paid off!! The skill guys are quick as well as fast and it's a bunch of them!

I am looking forward to the playoffs. Coach Mathis will have our boys ready. We do not have some of the boys that we have had the past few years and our younger boys have been learning. Coach Mathis has not emptied the play book yet either. He will have some nifty new plays for the playoffs. He always has some surprises for teams in the second season. We will also have better refs in the playoffs. The refs around here always target us since we have been winning a lot the last several years. It will be good to get some fresh refs. We could have easily won 2 more games this season. It will be fun to see what we can do in a few weeks. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

As a TC fan I fear MC more than Tyner but also it’s always a great game when TC and MC faceoff in the playoffs 

I'll second that.. enjoy the games between our programs but enjoy what a class act TC is too. Winner has something to hang their hat on because they've earned that W no doubt. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Cannon County is one of the worst teams in all classes. You should have been able to put at 7th grader at QB and still beat them. 

You cannot say that. That is just ridiculous. If you come out and play bad you're gonna be in a dog fight and that is what that game was. We came out bad but got the W and continued on

As a TC fan, I hope our boys are focused on JC this week and not playoff predictions. Yes, they have captured the Region Title, but going into the playoffs with a bad game to finish the season or even a L really hurts confidence. Granted, I would much rather lose the regular season finale then run the table than lose in R1 or R2. This TC team has been up and down all year. Some big wins, some ugly wins, a couple of close losses and a ugly loss. I just hope they take care of business Friday and gain some momentum heading into the playoffs. No doubt, when healthy they have one of the more talented teams in 2A, but things havent always clicked. We shall see.