2A Region 3 & 4 Playoff Match Up’s

TigerFan76

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Had a case a few years back in 5A where a 4 seed hosted a 1 seed in the Semi-finals.   I want to say it was Clarksville Northeast in 2013 maybe?

Clarksville Northeast hosted Henry Co. in Semis in 2013. Actually, I may or may not have been in attendance and been on the field for that game. :o (prior life). First time i had ever seen a Free Kick Try for 3! 

I agree that the quarters in jacked up with that rule. The semis has been that way for a long time though. TC, being the regular champ in the region for so many years, they were always guaranteed the first 3 at home. Each year Semis would alternate though.  

I believe Jackson County will beat Tyner. I'm not just saying this because I am a fan I am saying this because they are just now starting to click on the offensive side of the ball. JC has a lot of athletes and have weapons that teams haven't stopped all year. JC defense is not afraid of contact across the board, they are all put you in the dirt players. I believe it will be a close game. JC 21 Tyner 20

6 minutes ago, devilfan15 said:

I believe Jackson County will beat Tyner. I'm not just saying this because I am a fan I am saying this because they are just now starting to click on the offensive side of the ball. JC has a lot of athletes and have weapons that teams haven't stopped all year. JC defense is not afraid of contact across the board, they are all put you in the dirt players. I believe it will be a close game. JC 21 Tyner 20

Tyner isn't great. They were in a very close game with Marion County. If you can't play them a good game then your team is very weak. 

12 minutes ago, devilfan15 said:

Were some players out against cannon co? Not saying you can't beat tyner just saying Jackson will have to play lights out and have a few bounces their way plus you're going to tyner they play with a little more juice about them at home..think it's those fish samidges 

Edited by BooBoo5

3 minutes ago, BooBoo5 said:

Were some players out against cannon co? Not saying you can't beat tyner just saying Jackson will have to play lights out and have a few bounces their way plus you're going to tyner they play with a little more juice about them at home..think it's those fish samidges 

Our QB was out for the first 4 weeks. We had a Freshman start at QB for the first 4-5 weeks. With our QB back and healthy we have been putting up points. Yes we are on the road but its playoffs anything can happen