4 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Jackson county @ Tyner 

Polk County @ Watertown 

Bledsoe or Tellico @ Trousdale

Westmoreland @ Marion County 

Who you got in round 2 & 3 ? 

Tyner/ Watertown, Trousdale/ Marion in 2ND round

Tyner vs Trousdale in 3rd round

Still lots of football between now then..2 more in regular season..hopefully all the kids on all teams are healthy thru the playoffs!

On 10/18/2017 at 6:57 AM, Justmy2cents said:

I can't believe ttp is even a Marion County fan as bad as he puts them down all the time. If you don't have confidence in the team (MC), please root for someone else. PLEASE

2cents, just because Truth has you picked to win doesnt mean he is rooting for you. Most likely calling it has he sees it. I'm not a New England Patriots fan and dont root for them but not going to pick against them as long as they have Brady. 

10 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

If tyner and TC meet where will they play at ?

Odd regions and quads host on "Odd Years" and even host on "Even Years"   2017 regions 1,3,5,7 host quarterfinals and Quads 1 & 3 host Semi-finals.  (Regardless of seed unfortunately) Meaning if a 4 seed wins quad 1 and a one seed wins quad 2, the 4 seed would host the 1 seed in the Semi-finals.  Absolute worse rule in the post season.

Edited by FreeAgent11

4 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Odd regions and quads host on "Odd Years" and even host on "Even Years"   2017 regions 1,3,5,7 host quarterfinals and Quads 1 & 3 host Semi-finals.  (Regardless of seed unfortunately) Meaning if a 4 seed wins quad 1 and a one seed wins quad 2, the 4 seed would host the 1 seed in the Semi-finals.  Absolute worse rule in the post season.

Higher seed host quarterfinals, unless same seed, correct? I believe the Semi-Final Rule has been in place for a number of years. 

23 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Higher seed host quarterfinals, unless same seed, correct? I believe the Semi-Final Rule has been in place for a number of years. 

Actually no,   Top half of the bracket will host the quarterfinals.   Example:  Bottom half of the bracket features Region 4, (1st  and 3rd) and Region 3 (2nd and 4th).  Top half of bracket features Region 3 (1st and 3rd) and Region 4 (2nd and 4th).  Lets say Region 4 (1 seed) and region 3 (3 seed) advanced to the quarterfinals.   Region  (3 Seed) would host Region 4 ( 1 seed)!   (Exception being teams from same region reaching quarterfinals, then seeding dictates home field)  Can you see where I'm saying this rule is jacked up!!   Here it is via the TSSAA website:

In all Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team
shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket
shall be the host team. In the third round and semifinals in even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket

2017-2018 TSSAA Handbook

Page 3 July 13, 2017
shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the
region standings shall host.

Edited by FreeAgent11