138AAA

werazzlin

1 hour ago, topperpride11 said:

Luke Story from Science Hill should be top 4.  His only loses at State last year were to the eventual champ and a two point loss to the 5th placer.  

Dillon Lemons from Dobyns Bennett (if at this weight) will also be a contender for a medal.  

I have Story added. 

19 hours ago, topperpride11 said:

Luke Story from Science Hill should be top 4.  His only loses at State last year were to the eventual champ and a two point loss to the 5th placer.  

Dillon Lemons from Dobyns Bennett (if at this weight) will also be a contender for a medal.  

Lemons has gotten a lot better from what I saw of him this summer but the group listed if they are all at this weight it's gonna be tough to break through for anyone else to medal. 

Grant Lundy from Cleveland was at 138 for the Super 32 Qualifier in NC. I can see Chase Brown from Halls winning this weight class, I always hate matching up against halls, they can wrestle, and have great coaching. Chase has been wrestling non stop this summer and I'd be surprised to not see him in the finals of whatever weight he's at.