The Ridgers @ Fulton

SweetScience

Just now, oridgecat said:

22 is playing great, but  I can't go with upgrade, ha ha. KC was a bad boy.  Saw him at the Powell game.  He is redshirting this year. 

He was good but I thought he had a better Jr yr than he did last yr.Maybe it was our coaching but we were awful at times on d last yr.NEVER got pressure on qb

1 minute ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Yes and I loved it.I think our hard hitting set the tone all game.Is Adams a JR.We have a lot of great players coming back next yr.Maybe TRE J will come back and play too.I love a hard hitting good D

Yessir, Adam's is a JR. We have quite a bit of guys coming back on D next year. Of course we lose some great ones like Borchers, McGhee, and Cox, but others will have to step up. It'll be hard to replace Borchers, though. He has been a lynchpin in the middle for 3 years now. He's like a brick wall.

Just now, SweetScience said:

Yessir, Adam's is a JR. We have quite a bit of guys coming back on D next year. Of course we lose some great ones like Borchers, McGhee, and Cox, but others will have to step up. It'll be hard to replace Borchers, though. He has been a lynchpin in the middle for 3 years now. He's like a brick wall.

Lol he is huge

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Adams is a Soph.  We'll have him for 2 more years.  We have a great mix of Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, plus a great class of freshman.  

Edited by boyfromsi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, boyfromsi said:

Adams is a Soph.  We'll have him for 2 more years.

That's even better. Wow, imagine that kid with 2 more years in the weight room. He's already hitting like a mini Butkus as a Soph. He really laid the leather to #6 early in the game. That was a STICK, and 6 is a big ol boy.

Edited by SweetScience