Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

Fantastic football game tonight.  Congrats to Peabody.  They never gave up.

Knight is the best back in the Region.  His explosive speed is impressive.  

After last week I really felt like Peabody was the best team in the Region and I still do.  I really think it will be very difficult to beat Aville two times.  Hard to beat a good team twice.  

We always say that the way to beat Adamsville is get them into a passing game and get them away from running the ball.  Why in the world would you quit giving it to Knight I don’t know.  

To the folks across the state.......Region 7 is brutal and loaded!  

Edited by Intense

42 minutes ago, Intense said:

Fantastic football game tonight.  Congrats to Peabody.  They never gave up.

Knight is the best back in the Region.  His explosive speed is impressive.  

After last week I really felt like Peabody was the best team in the Region and I still do.  I really think it will be very difficult to beat Aville two times.  Hard to beat a good team twice.  

We always say that the way to beat Adamsville is get them into a passing game and get them away from running the ball.  Why I’m the world you quit giving it to Knight I don’t know.  

To the folks across the state.......Region 7 is brutal and loaded!  

Knight was very impressive but Adamsville did not have a choice but to throw the ball after Peabody's defense stiffened.

37 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Congrats Tide , hard to beat a team with its life on the line! Seems we came out of the locker room at half and relaxed! But y'all came out with a fire! Your D played lights out! 

Hope we can meet again ! Good luck! 

Time for us to be road warriors now! 

Hope so to,I am so impressed with the class A VILLE shows on the field and in the stands!!!!I'm gonna say those teams almost are a mirror image last night!Difference being the Cards have a bit more speed and the Tide a bit more physical!

Edited by peabodypride