Upperman @ Sequatchie Co.

SCPRIDE30

• Sequatchie changed the title to Upperman @ Sequatchie Co.
36 minutes ago, Indian said:

Second with a win, fourth with a loss. York can end first if they beat Cannon. Smith could go first, second, or third.

I thought the Indians had only one loss in district to York? That was a surprise when I saw the score on that game. I knew York was tough, but I didn’t see that one. 

2 minutes ago, PeasPype said:

Sequatchie will have to come out strong and maintain that pace because Upperman wont go down without a fight. I expect an exciting ballgame from both teams. Hopefully the Indians win this one with a strong statement to help propell them into the playoffs with confidence.

Seq 28

Upperman 14

I agree! Who’s Uppermans coach? He’s a good one that’s for sure. Last week we were checking on sending my boys to Upperman. I’ve had family graduate from there and they loved it.

Just now, PeasPype said:

Ben Herron. I think he's been there a few years. They play good football.

Me and my parents talked to him after the game last year. Very respectful and the kids coming out of the locker room helped my mother carry something to her car. Class act all the way, and it showed that the coach and parents are definitely teaching them to be outstanding young men

2 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

I thought the Indians had only one loss in district to York? That was a surprise when I saw the score on that game. I knew York was tough, but I didn’t see that one. 

I'm not one to make accusations, but York cheated, plain and simple. Sergeant York would probably take his good name off the place if he had a say about it...

This game won't be like last year. I think it will be more like 2015 when it was a battle. Either team can pull this out. Upperman is more rounded on offense but i think but Sequatchie is stronger up front. Run defense i would give to Sequatchie and passing defense to Upperman. Upperman will get more yards in the air and sequatchie on the ground. I will be making my way down to watch this one for sure. Both teams are already in playoffs but both need it to move up the chart. I say Upperman by a little but i am a little bias being that they are from my area.