TSSAA investigating GS Crockett Vs Mo East predictions

stockton4182

http://wjhl.com/2017/10/26/tssaa-investigates-new-gerald-sensabaugh-allegations-related-to-dobyns-bennett/

It is sad that this guys is going to try to hurt his former coach and people that probably bent over backwards to help him,  hope word doesnt come out about his wife meeting with those two boys mom trying to show her some property too.... Those people  at the purple cow were talking about how much the people within Kingsport did for him while he was a student athlete there. It appears that just like a lot of people that become famous they forget where they come from.

Now David Crockett is very capable of making a playoff run with those two boys playing. Their performances early in the year seem to indicate that. if the Collie parents watched the news then they may just see that this guy is crazy.. I wonder if they are even eligible to play or if they are a part of the investigation. I would love to see this storybook ending...... TSSAA rules two boys eligible for game. We may see if this coach that was hired to be the peacemaker is more than a bus driver and get back coach and if he actually learned a few things from some winners in Unicoi and Kingsport. IF he can makes school history the following week by getting schools first ever playoff win and then Coach Clark wins his game and conference championship returns to J Fred. Then we could say all  the good ole boys win"

Heck Maybe Coach Sensabaugh even comes to the understanding that you cant beat a bunch of good ole boys and decides to go challenge Roger with a great lawyer working towards that NFL concussion money.. 

Edited by unclejessee37659

What a cluster this whole thing has become .I hope DC can do well in the playoffs .As for all the other stuff.No question that Dobyns Bennett is one of the best schools in NET by anyone's standards.I feel fortunate a have sent a couple of my kids there .That said,I know   people who have gone to every school in NET Including DC and they are all doing very well in life.After a resent trip to NYC and that huge rat race,I'll take most any school or any county in Tennesse and be very happy thank you.

2 hours ago, unclejessee37659 said:

http://wjhl.com/2017/10/26/tssaa-investigates-new-gerald-sensabaugh-allegations-related-to-dobyns-bennett/

It is sad that this guys is going to try to hurt his former coach and people that probably bent over backwards to help him,  hope word doesnt come out about his wife meeting with those two boys mom trying to show her some property too.... Those people  at the purple cow were talking about how much the people within Kingsport did for him while he was a student athlete there. It appears that just like a lot of people that become famous they forget where they come from.

Now David Crockett is very capable of making a playoff run with those two boys playing. Their performances early in the year seem to indicate that. if the Collie parents watched the news then they may just see that this guy is crazy.. I wonder if they are even eligible to play or if they are a part of the investigation. I would love to see this storybook ending...... TSSAA rules two boys eligible for game. We may see if this coach that was hired to be the peacemaker is more than a bus driver and get back coach and if he actually learned a few things from some winners in Unicoi and Kingsport. IF he can makes school history the following week by getting schools first ever playoff win and then Coach Clark wins his game and conference championship returns to J Fred. Then we could say all  the good ole boys win"

Heck Maybe Coach Sensabaugh even comes to the understanding that you cant beat a bunch of good ole boys and decides to go challenge Roger with a great lawyer working towards that NFL concussion money.. 

Kollie boys not playing rest of season coaches decision 

And GS is saying that he never took any kids to the school, but GC told the TSSAA that he refused to meet with them when they came there.  That's odd...

The more that GS keeps talking, the more he proves the school right for letting him go.  He's going to continue to be a cancer for DC, unfortunately, but as time goes by more and more people are coming to see him for what he is.  He's just trying to hurt that school, including the kids there, and drag down as many people as he can with him.