TSSAA investigating GS Crockett Vs Mo East predictions

stockton4182

This whole thing is so bizarre.  This dude has lost his mind, destroyed his coaching career. Now he has compromised the future of at least two Crockett players and brought unwanted  and negative attention to both Crockett and DB.  He just can't stop.  Every time he posts he digs his hole deeper and deeper.  He is like Lavar Ball of NET, lol!  Just stop already!

30 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

LOL GS has been researching all night evidently and the TSSAA better retract their statement about him recruiting. LOL 

This is what GS posted an hour ago............

A coach can not recruit players to come to his school but any kid can transfer in with a residence zoned for a school. If I’m reading this incorrectly somebody please help me understand. Otherwise TSSAA might want to retract some statements. I can encourage kids to go anywhere as long as I’m not recruiting kids to come to my school. As of right now my school is David Crockett. I know you can’t transfer and immediately be eligible for the same sport in the same year (can’t play for 2 teams in the same year). 

Once again, I will help any family/kid that I can if establishing a residence is a problem.....

“Please don’t be naive and fall for more “Good Ol Boy and Girl” tactics”

“Knowledge is key”

IMO GS has completely lost his mind or he is just a complete idiot! Does he not realize that either directly or indirectly he is an agent of DB? He is right about one thing Knowledge is key and he seems to be lacking that in just about everything he has been doing. From County Gov to HS Coaching. I might be wrong but I really don't think TSSAA really cares who he is or what he has done in the past. 

TSSAA cares about two things, people not being caught red handed and the money they can make in playoffs.

18 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Actually you can play for two teams in one year, if there is a legitimate move of the household. The more he talks, the dumber he sounds. I truly hate all this for Crockett as it is obviously not going away anytime soon. 

I think it's where a school and the athlete have to apply for a hardship and the TSSAA has to approve it, so sure it can happen but probably is pretty rare.

On the up side, interim coach had a nice positive little interview with the JC Press, so good for him.  I'm wondering if he will attempt to apply for the position next year or if he just wants to stick with baseball.  You can have micromanaging coaches or coaches who manage the program, looks like managing wouldn't be a bad idea.

3 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

I think it's where a school and the athlete have to apply for a hardship and the TSSAA has to approve it, so sure it can happen but probably is pretty rare.

On the up side, interim coach had a nice positive little interview with the JC Press, so good for him.  I'm wondering if he will attempt to apply for the position next year or if he just wants to stick with baseball.  You can have micromanaging coaches or coaches who manage the program, looks like managing wouldn't be a bad idea.

Are the coaching supplements the same for baseball and football? One would think they are not considering the revenue football creates, but Crockett's also not been a football school. 

1 hour ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Are the coaching supplements the same for baseball and football? One would think they are not considering the revenue football creates, but Crockett's also not been a football school. 

I don't believe the baseball coach has any desire to coach football. Because just like football, baseball should be a year around thing, not seasonal if you want to be successful. Who knows what the admin at DC is thinking. They have really screwed the pooch with the GS thing and let it get totally out of control at the kids expense.

My personal opinion is that the Kollie boys won't be at Crockett next year. Even if they stayed, what kind of teammate would they be? Would you want to be teammates with kids you know want to transfer? They clearly do not want to play for Crockett. 

And it's pretty clear they won't be at DB either. As for Science Hill, Greeneville and Elizabethton-they could transfer to any of those schools without much of a problem as far as I can tell. Not saying they will or even that any of those programs would want them but at this point there is nothing they've done that could potentially keep them from moving to those three schools. 

As for GS, he just needs to stop talking. He keeps running his mouth and talking in circles. His supporters are dwindling by the day. People just want him to shut up.

Edited by WBNC83

4 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

I think its 4k plus an extra month salary in Washington County, so basically instead of a 10 month you are put on an 11 month, so anywhere from 7-9k for a head coach... "I think"

4 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Football is around $1,000 higher, though I think it gets a 12 month contract while baseball doesn't.  All in all, football pays around $11k.  I think baseball gets like $3500 or maybe $7000 if it's an 11 month contract.

I think Lingerfelt just wants to be a baseball coach.  That's been his first love and dream, plus he knows you have to work on it year-round.

Edited by BlueDevil58

I'm an outsider looking in,I haven't liked GS since the interview with the 640 sports talk show,all he could do was talk about how great he was and mention that he played in the NFL numerous times,he had no clue what any of the kids names where he couldn't even give them anybody to watch for this upcoming season,I really hope he's not allowed to coach again,such a bad role model,and the collie kids need to get as far from him as they can 

3 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I'm an outsider looking in,I haven't liked GS since the interview with the 640 sports talk show,all he could do was talk about how great he was and mention that he played in the NFL numerous times,he had no clue what any of the kids names where he couldn't even give them anybody to watch for this upcoming season,I really hope he's not allowed to coach again,such a bad role model,and the collie kids need to get as far from him as they can 

Retweet