TSSAA investigating GS Crockett Vs Mo East predictions

stockton4182

12 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

If you have proof that DB has ever recruited a player lets see it. Otherwise you're full of it.

Yep,if recruiting were legal.DB would be the worst in NET because all they have to do is look inside their own school.Why in the hail would they recruit from the football hot bed of David Crockett or anywhere else  when they won't even do that.NOW ,I'll turn this around and no I'm not going to the tssaa or none of that.3 years ago DB was loaded on their 9th grade team.Only 2 of those top 7 lineman remain from this senior class and the fastest player is also gone.There is some recruiting for you but here is the story.After the DB 9th grade had beat David Crockett's JV for the 2nd time my son who was a starter on both sides of the DB line was approached at mid field by a DC coach. That coach told my son if he would come to Crockett,he would start Friday night.Now,that is flat out recruiting and I'm pretty sure it happens all over the state but to say DB does it.Well they suck at it if they do.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep,if recruiting were legal.DB would be the worst in NET because all they have to do is look inside their own school.Why in the hail would they recruit from the football hot bed of David Crockett or anywhere else  when they won't even do that.NOW ,I'll turn this around and no I'm not going to the tssaa or none of that.3 years ago DB was loaded on their 9th grade team.Only 2 of those top 7 lineman remain from this senior class and the fastest player is also gone.There is some recruiting for you but here is the story.After the DB 9th grade had beat David Crockett's JV for the 2nd time my son who was a starter on both sides of the DB line was approached at mid field by a DC coach. That coach told my son if he would come to Crockett,he would start Friday night.Now,that is flat out recruiting and I'm pretty sure it happens all over the state but to say DB does it.Well they suck at it if they do.

Not saying DB recruits. GS clearly does but I for sure don't believe DB put him up to it. 

Crockett isn't innocent by all means either. When a certain SH football assistant became a coach at Crockett I heard stories from SH players that said certain Pioneers coach tried getting them to move and come play for him. 

3 hours ago, WBNC83 said:

Not saying DB recruits. GS clearly does but I for sure don't believe DB put him up to it. 

Crockett isn't innocent by all means either. When a certain SH football assistant became a coach at Crockett I heard stories from SH players that said certain Pioneers coach tried getting them to move and come play for him. 

Isn't Sensabaugh still technically still the head coach at DC ?  All I've heard is that he is suspended, not fired. How could he technically be a representative of DB and recruiting for them and still be the head coach at DC. I'm talking "technically" here. What rule does the tssaa have that covers that one? I'm just thinking about if this lands in court. This whole thing is pretty murky. Anyway I'm still waiting on someone to show proof that DB has ever recruited a player and broke the TSSAA rule.

11 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Isn't Sensabaugh still technically still the head coach at DC ?  All I've heard is that he is suspended, not fired. How could he technically be a representative of DB and recruiting for them and still be the head coach at DC. I'm talking "technically" here. What rule does the tssaa have that covers that one? I'm just thinking about if this lands in court. This whole thing is pretty murky. Anyway I'm still waiting on someone to show proof that DB has ever recruited a player and broke the TSSAA rule.

To answer your first question, yes he is still "technically" the DC HC. For your second question, he is a well known alumni and sponsor of DB, no matter what his job is or where he is at GS is a rep of DB, either directly or indirectly. GS does not help his own case by displaying his violations on social media. Third question and your best one! GS's actions are unprecedented. No coach in the country, much less in TN; has ever pulled the BS GS has pulled this year in so many ways. It definitely shows his true character and what character he was actually trying to pass off to his players. Don't believe this will make it to court, but I do see TSSAA imposing a lifetime ban from coaching in TN if GS keeps disrespecting the rules every other coach has to live by. I personally believe DB is an innocent victim of GS, just like the two Kollie boys. DB is an excellent school, with very respected coaches. Every school to some point tries to recruit, well schools that want to win. If DB was smart, they would publicly reprimand GS's actions. I said it before and it is my belief that GS is just a stereotypical spoiled NFL player. If he can't get his way he is going to try and bring down everyone. Now he has moved on to "helping" Sullivan County. WaCo, if you know people in Sullivan County you better warn them on his tactics of recording people and using the recordings later if he doesn't get his way. That goes for texts also. The difference between Washington Co and Sullivan Co is I don't believe Sullivan Co will put up with his intimidation tactics and whining before he is ran out of the county. This will definitely be my last writing on GS. He has already consumed more of my time than he should have.  The people around DC and Washington Co has seen the light and realize what an uneducated idiot he is. By the way, they are still waiting on their T-shirts from his gofundme page and he has now caused me to hate Dallas Cowboys, my lifetime team lol. So go Titans! Geez

4 hours ago, Bucsback said:

To answer your first question, yes he is still "technically" the DC HC. For your second question, he is a well known alumni and sponsor of DB, no matter what his job is or where he is at GS is a rep of DB, either directly or indirectly. GS does not help his own case by displaying his violations on social media. Third question and your best one! GS's actions are unprecedented. No coach in the country, much less in TN; has ever pulled the BS GS has pulled this year in so many ways. It definitely shows his true character and what character he was actually trying to pass off to his players. Don't believe this will make it to court, but I do see TSSAA imposing a lifetime ban from coaching in TN if GS keeps disrespecting the rules every other coach has to live by. I personally believe DB is an innocent victim of GS, just like the two Kollie boys. DB is an excellent school, with very respected coaches. Every school to some point tries to recruit, well schools that want to win. If DB was smart, they would publicly reprimand GS's actions. I said it before and it is my belief that GS is just a stereotypical spoiled NFL player. If he can't get his way he is going to try and bring down everyone. Now he has moved on to "helping" Sullivan County. WaCo, if you know people in Sullivan County you better warn them on his tactics of recording people and using the recordings later if he doesn't get his way. That goes for texts also. The difference between Washington Co and Sullivan Co is I don't believe Sullivan Co will put up with his intimidation tactics and whining before he is ran out of the county. This will definitely be my last writing on GS. He has already consumed more of my time than he should have.  The people around DC and Washington Co has seen the light and realize what an uneducated idiot he is. By the way, they are still waiting on their T-shirts from his gofundme page and he has now caused me to hate Dallas Cowboys, my lifetime team lol. So go Titans! Geez

Well thank you, but I'm still waiting on that proof that DB has ever recruited a player.  Your answer of "everybody does it" just doesn't cut it.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well thank you, but I'm still waiting on that proof that DB has ever recruited a player.  Your answer of "everybody does it" just doesn't cut it.

Batman doesn't count but there will be will a future stud baseball player coming to DB because of a Bat signal that was sent to his dad last year.Coach Wagner is a fine man and baseball coach.Has done a great job with the younger football players over the years as well.I told the kids parent he was fair and treated the kids like he would his own.if your boy was a player,he would play..That's about all I needed to say.If that isn't legal then Batman was just making it all up.

:bored:.Funny,it made me think if I was  a fan of anyone on the T.Well,I guess everyone is a fan of ole Stars  and most of those Rebel posters.I've met some good guys at the games from Alcoa ,Maryville,South ,DB,Central Greeneville and a few more along the way.Probably not very smart because you never know when a complete crazy person will show up.As to Waco,he is a straight shooter and we have had a few good back and forths over the years when I was drinking the kool- aid at DB.Hard to win an argument with Waco because even when you think you have won,you just know he doesn't believe he has lost and there is no fun in that.