Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

“The Crazy Guy” Mr X was referring to is an inside joke that some of the Mafia will get. Chill out dude

Got mw out. Where is everybody else at? I will chill when l want to, but l will be especially cool when the former Rebel LB is not the BHS HC. Could the mmafia fire up those little  rebels and put a whuppin on the former  Rebel LB and speed that up. 

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear....

1. sx eye git hit

2. Eye miss ole Claude Ballz

c. HGM iz Kim Pye ennythang like Canned Pie.....???

:popcorneater:

c. S&B l did not know  Blount County had canned pie. We don't  have that on the hill.                                                                                    2. I will tell CB you miss him.                                                                      A+ . S&B you can bring hit

2 hours ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Bearnden will not be competitive  with MHS. The former Rebel LB as HC has not prepared BHS to compete vs winning teams. In four years a below 40%winning record in not competitive. Plus the playoff blowouts.   The winning % vs winning teams is even worse. The former  BHS player had a better overall  winning % as the HC before the former  Rebel LB as HC. The former  Rebel qb,(if you mean Coach Alex Rouse) is not at BHS any more. The former  Rebel LB stabbed  former Rebel qb in the back like he stabbed the former BHS HC in the back and he also stabbed others in the back. The former Rebel qb, if you mean Coach Alex Rouse is last l heard  at PHS. Maybe there is another former Rebel qb at BHS. BHS is a revolving  door  coaching staff from one year to next. Maybe the OC or DC are gone next or the former  Rebel HC gets back stabbed once  Dr. Pear tree leaves  BHS per his aggrement with Knox County School  Board and Central office.                                 #51 is a competitor.  Four year starter. Would have a better chance to play in college  if the former  BHS lineman was still the O line coach at BHS, but he got back stabbed by the former  Rebel HC. The good doctor principal  got what ge wanted. Get rid of former  BHS players as coaches and get some former Rebel coaches. Well you see  what we have here now. Some people  you  just can't  reach. I wonder if The former  Rebel has read much about a former Roman Emperor?

If that many people have been stabbed in the back by this coach maybe you need to put out warning signs around the Bearden Campus.  If I remember right the former linebacker played under Tim Hammontree as head coach so I do know he wouldn't have the Colonels Secret Recipe.k3p8w.jpg

7 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

If we beat Bearden and play Farragut in the second round, do we have home field advantage b/c we're a one seed even though we're a different region than Farragut? I know we will if we end up playing Cleveland.  The bracket doesn't list any home teams for round two.

We will be at home unless we have to play DB in the 3 round. Sorry Batman but Go Owls!!!

• Like 1

If Science High School makes the third round, they would get the home game. A few years ago it was the higher seed, but the SEC of high school football kept beating each other up so bad during the regular season that their number one seed didn't make it to the third round, so they asked for it to be changed, allegedly. Maryville Rule #2. 

This is what is written on the bracket:

Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host. 

Edited by Red Rebels