OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

8 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

No doubt in my mind SH will be sending some footage from this game to the TSSAA. That's the last I'll say on tonight's game. A cruel way for a season to come to and end but it is what it is. The SH players have nothing to hang theirs heads about. I hope they know that.

DB is a team you don't want to play right now. They've found their groove. That running attack is almost unstoppable. BC has to make the long trip up next week and J. Fred will be rockin. I honestly think the Indians win by 2 scores next week.

We will be ok. As long as their OL doesn't outweigh our DL by the 100 or more like tonight. Maybe they will send some footage in. Maybe they'll tell the refs to take it easy on us also from penalties. :? we sure know how to get them.

2 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

We will be ok. As long as their OL doesn't outweigh our DL by the 100 or more like tonight. Maybe they will send some footage in. Maybe they'll tell the refs to take it easy on us also from penalties. :? we sure know how to get them.

DB might have the biggest OL in the state. They're bigger than SH's. Just a massive group that works really well together.

Edited by WBNC83

17 minutes ago, Stonewall said:

#1 seeded Tribe plays a #4 seed ...in the first round of the playoffs....at home...and rolls them 30-7. I can’t imagine what an idiot Clark will be on here by night’s end. 

I imagine by nights end you will be the only idiot on here for suggesting someone would say that after he just won a game 30-7.

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I imagine by nights end you will be the only idiot on here for suggesting someone would say that after he just won a game 30-7.

That’s a relief!  Here I was thinking there were years of heavy criticism leveled at him for being a poor coach that needed to step down. It appears that we all now agree what a great job he’s done!  That’s great!  Now we can all move on to the 2nd round in harmony!  Fantastic!

12 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

DB might have the biggest OL in the state. They're bigger than SH's. Just a massive group that works really well together.

I've been kinda holding my breath on the offensive line all year. I kept thinking they would eventually meet their match. They didn't look that good against Morristown West for three quarters then in the forth they just took over. Tonight they got pushed back for a few series to start the second half but came back and took over the rest of the way. Their not only big but also talented. Teams have been loading the box on them the second half of the season but it doesn't affect them much. They seem to be stronger at the end of the game than the start.

2 minutes ago, Stonewall said:

That’s a relief!  Here I was thinking there were years of heavy criticism leveled at him for being a poor coach that needed to step down. It appears that we all now agree what a great job he’s done!  That’s great!  Now we can all move on to the 2nd round in harmony!  Fantastic!

Yeah, but you're still an idiot.

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I've been kinda holding my breath on the offensive line all year. I kept thinking they would eventually meet their match. They didn't look that good against Morristown West for three quarters then in the forth they just took over. Tonight they got pushed back for a few series to start the second half but came back and took over the rest of the way. Their not only big but also talented. Teams have been loading the box on them the second half of the season but it doesn't affect them much. They seem to be stronger at the end of the game than the start.

Can't wait to get back up there. Cool stadium to watch a game at. Was hoping we would get to play each other again after the 32 went away. 

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They're the best OL I've seen this year. They do a great job protecting the QB and opening up big holes for the RB's.

7 minutes ago, Stonewall said:

....aaaand your the tough guy who can call me that behind the confidentiality of a keyboard. By the way, did you ever play football?  Did you play in college?  Just curious. 

So you're calling me out from behind your keyboard for calling you out from behind mine. I see how this works now.

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So you're calling me out from behind your keyboard for calling you out from behind mine. I see how this works now.

To paraphrase someone from last week, “show me a post  where I called you out.”  The only aggressive thing said on here tonight was you calling me an idiot. Now, about that “did you play” thing?