Franklin-Grace @ Wayne County first round

wildcat89

27 minutes ago, junglefan said:

im going with Region 5 on this matchup

GCA 35 WC 21 if its dry... GCA is suspect on defense but has a lot of speed. teams with speed have given WC fits this year. if its wet, ill give the advantage to WC

Good luck to both teams.

Don’t forget it’s at Waynesboro in November. The field will be muddy regardless. It holds water like a duck pond.

3 hours ago, junglefan said:

im going with Region 5 on this matchup

GCA 35 WC 21 if its dry... GCA is suspect on defense but has a lot of speed. teams with speed have given WC fits this year. if its wet, ill give the advantage to WC

Good luck to both teams.

WC is healthier now than they've been all season, the WC team that played at mtp was missing 9 starters, not the same team now

18 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

WC is healthier now than they've been all season, the WC team that played at mtp was missing 9 starters, not the same team now

Yeah, you keep saying that. Also remember MTP won without 5 starters and 8 sophomores and scored opening drive with the third string Qb. Just sayin

Just now, junglefan said:

Yeah, you keep saying that. Also remember MTP won without 5 starters and 8 sophomores and scored opening drive with the third string Qb. Just sayin

I'm not bashing on mtp, I have much respect for your team but I know how WC was playing going into the season and how WC is playing now vs how they was playing mid season. You can't compare the team from the mtp game to the team now, hopefully WC will prove that in the next couple of weeks. I still can't get over y'all not making the playoffs, no doubt y'all are better than a lot of teams playing tonight

9 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

I'm not bashing on mtp, I have much respect for your team but I know how WC was playing going into the season and how WC is playing now vs how they was playing mid season. You can't compare the team from the mtp game to the team now, hopefully WC will prove that in the next couple of weeks. I still can't get over y'all not making the playoffs, no doubt y'all are better than a lot of teams playing tonight

I was just messing with you, I would have liked to see a rematch 1’s on 1’s.