(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

6 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I was hoping we would do just that but seems they play you this week.  They done even have an official scorer for your game. You may want to let Ballard know things have changed according to Anderson county.

Looks like they play grainger and us Friday! Man I hope we can play with the almighty cows from Clinton! 

Edited by DevilMan03

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Looks like they play grainger and is Friday! Man I hope we can play with the almighty cows from Clinton! 

No you need look here. http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/anderson-county-mavericks-(clinton,tn)/football/schedule.htm   They play you guys LOL Im just saying 1 week at a time someone skipping a couple.  Oh yah Duhh I just realized what you said. Yeah they pretty dang good to do that; Maybe sending the JV to play grainger.

Anyhow back to worrying about Sequoya. I guess that's who we play maybe I need to ask someone from Anderson County if That is who we play.

Edited by woodby30
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, woodby30 said:

No you need look here. http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/anderson-county-mavericks-(clinton,tn)/football/schedule.htm   They play you guys LOL Im just saying 1 week at a time someone skipping a couple.  Oh yah Duhh I just realized what you said. Yeah they pretty dang good to do that; Maybe sending the JV to play grainger.

Anyhow back to worrying about Sequoya. I guess that's who we play maybe I need to ask someone from Anderson County if That is who we play.

It is, you can't get out of playing AC that easy..jk That's going to be a good game (Betsy vs. AC) if we both win. 

Edited by MAVERICK1995

On 10/30/2017 at 10:42 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah and Greeneville also knows them well; in fact Greeneville knows all there teams very well in there region that helps a lot. The fact is the Mavs jump into a conference not knowing any of the team but yet mercy ruled all of them. That is a statement. 

It's not a statement if all of the teams aren't good. I'm not gonna diminish the fact that you score a lot of points, and I'm gonna say your QB is better than Greeneville's. Let's stop pretending mercy ruling the Chattanooga teams in Hamilton County and Sequoyah is anything close to making a statement. Only one of them even had anything that resembles a pulse this year and that's Chattanooga Central. With that being said, I hope you and Greeneville meet because that's one I'll drive upper east to see, and I hope it's a good game, but I just don't see it being. Beat Betsy and Greeneville, then you've made a statement. 

Edited by HSfootballfanatic12
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

It's not a statement if all of the teams aren't good.

Bingo.

I get that DevilMan has been ganging up on the AC faithful, but come on Mavs, no one is saying that you guys are a bad team. You are 10-0. You weren't challenged all season. That is one heck of an accomplishment. The reality is your region was a joke. We are just anxious to see you guys against a good team. As much chirping as I've seen, from both sides, it is going to be epic if AC and Greeneville meet in the quarters.

I'll say this, if you get Elizabethton next week and you beat them by 50, I think we'll all take notice.

Edited by osunut2

49 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Bingo.

I get that DevilMan has been ganging up on the AC faithful, but come on Mavs, no one is saying that you guys are a bad team. You are 10-0. You weren't challenged all season. That is one heck of an accomplishment. The reality is your region was a joke. We are just anxious to see you guys against a good team. As much chirping as I've seen, from both sides, it is going to be epic if AC and Greeneville meet in thequarters.

I'll say this, if you get Elizabethton next week and you beat them by 50, I think we'll all take notice.

Actually yes pretty much all the Greenville and Betsy poster have said A.C. is a bad team. Good teams don't get mercy ruled and according to all them that's what we're gonna next week if we're lucky enough to win Friday!

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Bingo.

I get that DevilMan has been ganging up on the AC faithful, but come on Mavs, no one is saying that you guys are a bad team. You are 10-0. You weren't challenged all season. That is one heck of an accomplishment. The reality is your region was a joke. We are just anxious to see you guys against a good team. As much chirping as I've seen, from both sides, it is going to be epic if AC and Greeneville meet in the quarters.

By 50?? I'll be glad to get a win if AC / Betsy plays next week.  The thing is Clinton pretty much challenged most of the teams they played for a half or more. That was weird because they are bad... They almost beat Campbell county but that is not saying much. AC should have scored 70+ points on Clinton if not for refs calling 3 TD's back....lol.

Edited by Space3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Bingo.

Fair enough! What about 42 lol. No we will have to see. Heritage was not considered a cupcake. And fact is the devil's have a lot of cupcakes too. But of course we will have to wait and see. 

8 hours ago, Space3 said:

By 50?? I'll be glad to get a win if AC / Betsy plays next week.  The thing is Clinton pretty much challenged most of the teams they played for a half or more. That was weird because they are bad... They almost beat Campbell county but that is not saying much. AC should have scored 70+ points on Clinton if not for refs calling 3 TD's back....lol.

Yeah space you are seeing what I have seen. So we will have to wait and see. I am pretty confident. Just because Greeneville won last year that is what they are still reliving and that's good too! :)

On 11/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, woodby30 said:

Heck It does not matter Anderson County coaches done added Greeneville to their schedule I guess they are skipping round 1 and round 2  darn sucks I was anxious to see them play but i guess they got a by around us if we win Friday..

Do not say Im full of it here is the link>

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/anderson-county-mavericks-(clinton,tn)/football/schedule.htm

LOL too funny good one!