(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

31 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

these are just predictions. shut up and play the game. devilman has made me hope greeneville takes an L and their fans have always been welcoming every time my bobcats have went up there. pure annoyance.

I was just predicting! LOL :) Of course we all want our team or area to win and that's what makes it fun. I hope we get to meet Greeneville. This is what it's all about! This is a Maverick Granger board and I would like to hear more about Granger and more from Granger too!

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I was just predicting! LOL :) Of course we all want our team or area to win and that's what makes it fun. I hope we get to meet Greeneville. This is what it's all about! This is a Maverick Granger board and I would like to hear more about Granger and more from Granger too!

they came to north knox last year and run a triple option out of the gun. its really odd. AC should win by 40+

3 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

they came to north knox last year and run a triple option out of the gun. its really odd. AC should win by 40+

Grainger is good at running for 3-4 yards and running off clock. This won’t be a 70-0 Type game. Grainger may be able to keep it close for awhile

Edited by Cyclonefan29

Just now, Cyclonefan29 said:

Grainger is good at running for 3-4 yards and running off clock. This won’t be a 70-0 Type game. Grainger may be able to keep it close for awhile

greeneville beat them 42-0, so if AC wins by more than 42 I would get on here (if i was an AC fan) and clown and pester that green devil guy so he will zip his mouth.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

greeneville beat them 42-0, so if AC wins by more than 42 I would get on here (if i was an AC fan) and clown and pester that green devil guy so he will zip his mouth.

From I heard with it being the last game Greeneville let their 2 string guys play a lot which I wouldn’t blame them. Can’t have injuries going into playoffs 

plus a 40+ point win is a big big win and shouldn’t have starters playing at that point 

Edited by Cyclonefan29
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

AC has ran that tripple option in the past and we're quite successful. A good running QB makes that work really well. I would not be surprised if AC does not incorporate that system in the playoffs. It all depends on what type of defense you are going up against.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

AC has ran that tripple option in the past and we're quite successful. A good running QB makes that work really well. I would not be surprised if AC does not incorporate that system in the playoffs. It all depends on what type of defense you are going up against.

That could work for them but it could also not. If they do that it would tell me they aren’t mentally thinking they can win. 

1 minute ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

That could work for them but it could also not. If they do that it would tell me they aren’t mentally thinking they can win. 

Not necessarily, if you have two good teams and neither are making head way if you can take some time off the clock then this system can work especially if you have a good passing team like the Mavs this tripple option could open up some good passing yardage.