(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

28 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

What happened you guys had Greeneville on the ropes then let them lose?

Greeneville is just a better team on that night. It will take an all out effort us. Ac is no Greeneville as we have seen those scores between the two recently. Don’t let wins over teams who aren’t good make you overly cocky. If you do get by us Greeneville will flat out embarrass you guys. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

Greeneville is just a better team on that night. It will take an all out effort us. Ac is no Greeneville as we have seen those scores between the two recently. Don’t let wins over teams who aren’t good make you overly cocky. If you do get by us Greeneville will flat out embarrass you guys. 

I really not too concerned with Greeneville. I feel we have a complete team if meet Greeneville. Not over confident. But believe in the Mavericks. I think at least you will be surprised if we meet.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I really not too concerned with Greeneville. I feel we have a complete team if meet Greeneville. Not over confident. But believe in the Mavericks. I think at least you will he surprised if we meet.

What happened with playing the devils last year? 

Seeiously tho. If it’s the same team why couldn’t they play with the big boys? 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

What happened with playing the devils last year? 

Seeiously tho. If it’s the same team why couldn’t they play with the big boys? 

Well, we got killed you need to get your memory checked out you keep asking the same question....lol 

The funny thing is Greeneville has never played the schedule AC played the last two years 2015, 2016. This year Greeneville had a tough out of conference schedule good job.

27 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Well, we got killed you need to get your memory checked out you keep asking the same question....lol 

The funny thing is Greeneville has never played the schedule AC played the last two years 2015, 2016. This year Greeneville had a tough out of conference schedule good job.

Don’t try and change the subject lol 

scheduling had nothing to do with what I asked? But I will say Greeneville try’s to schedule tough OOC games every year. I challenge you to go through and check out those teams. As well it’s hard to find teams for us to play due to our success. 

Anderson County was a full strength lastyear in game one when they played Greeneville. Both teams have the same teams as last year give or take a couple guys. 

Greeneville gets bigger, better, stronger every year! How does Ac cut the gap by a 55-9 thumping? Seriously though? I’m wondering 

Ac also got beat by a Carter team who Greeneville ousted in round 1 70-7. 

The reason people don’t take Ac serious is of course the beating we put on them and the horrendous scheduling this year especially in non conference. Why would your coaches not want to have a couple hard games thrown in there to prepare you for the Greene Machine you could possibly meet in the playoffs?

46th toughest schedule in all of 4a out of 47 I believe for you guys. That my friend is why Ac doesn’t get any respect whatsoever. 

So until you can actually beat a team worth  beating it won’t change. Greeneville thrives on other teams weakness and exploits it. They are #1 for a reason but Ac fans should know When they lose to either Betsy or Greeneville it will get ugly really quick here on the T. People will come out of the woodwork and let you have it. 

I on the other hand will just say I TOLD YOU SO....

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

scheduling had nothing to do with what I asked? Anderson County was a full strength lastyear in game one when they played Greeneville. Both teams have the same teams as last year give or take a couple guys. 

Greeneville gets bigger, better, stronger every year! How does Ac cut the gap by a 55-9 thumping? Seriously though? I’m wondering 

Greeneville has never played the schedule AC played the last two years 2015, 2016.

You could say AC revenged two of the losses they had last year Carter and Heritage. Too bad all the other teams moved up to 5A. Who is next?

12 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Greeneville has never played the schedule AC played the last two years 2015, 2016.

You could say AC revenged two of the losses they had last year Carter and Heritage. Too bad all the other teams moved up to 5A. Who is next?

Like I stated Greeneville schedules tough OOC games year in and year out. 

Ac has beaten teams they lost to last year in which teams lost a lot from the graduating class. I’m still waiting on how the difference is made up? 

• Upvote 1

Y

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

scheduling had nothing to do with what I asked? But I will say Greeneville try’s to schedule tough OOC games every year. I challenge you to go through and check out those teams. As well it’s hard to find teams for us to play due to our success. 

Anderson County was a full strength lastyear in game one when they played Greeneville. Both teams have the same teams as last year give or take a couple guys. 

Ac also got beat by a Carter team who Greeneville ousted in round 1 70-7. 

The reason people don’t take Ac serious is of course the beating we put on them and the horrendous scheduling this year especially in non conference. Why would your coaches not want to have a couple hard games thrown in there to prepare you for the Greene Machine you could possibly meet in the playoffs?

46th toughest schedule in all of 4a out of 47 I believe for you guys. That my friend is why Ac doesn’t get any respect whatsoever. 

So until you can actually beat a team worth  beating it won’t change. Greeneville thrives on other teams weakness and exploits it. They are #1 for a reason but Ac fans should know When they lose to either Betsy or Greeneville it will get ugly really quick here on the T. People will come out of the woodwork and let you have it. 

I on the other hand will just say I TOLD YOU SO....

Your to easy...lol Heck by the end of the week you will be coach t top poster. You are starting to write stories on here...lol