(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

2 hours ago, haweanbula said:

Offensively I think Grainger executes their offense relatively well. However, running the wing-t and single wing does not lend itself to getting behind. I believe Grainger can chew up some clock and limit possessions of ACs offense limiting their total points. Im looking at a 42-14 point game in ACs favor. 

Good info. Yeah I guess Granger did not get to 7-3 for nothing. Maybe the best team playing against the top 3 teams on Friday in R1 and R2.

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good info. Yeah I guess Granger did not get to 7-3 for nothing. Maybe the best team playing against the top 3 teams on Friday in R1 and R2.

Best offense grainier has had in a very long time. Wing t can be tricky with that being said Greeneville has mercy ruled them every time they’ve played 

3 minutes ago, BigGreene11 said:

If you make it to the third round why don’t we just make us all a little bet? I’ve got a couple of hundred dollars I’m willing to throw down! 

You hold that bet until we actually have a blog and your on big boy. LOL since you have cupcake matches untill you play us then you might make it to see us. Mav 1995 it's ok I will take it. 

1 minute ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

Best offense grainier has had in a very long time. Wing t can be tricky with that being said Greeneville has mercy ruled them every time they’ve played 

Yeah and Greeneville also knows them well; in fact Greeneville knows all there teams very well in there region that helps a lot. The fact is the Mavs jump into a conference not knowing any of the team but yet mercy ruled all of them. That is a statement. 

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah and Greeneville also knows them well; in fact Greeneville knows all there teams very well in there region that helps a lot. The fact is the Mavs jump into a conference not knowing any of the team but yet mercy ruled all of them. That is a statement. 

Greenevilles has done that as well! They have mercy ruled every member of their conference! Except maybe south and us.