White House Vs Chester County

LocoLupe

8 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

Yeah White House played probably their worst half of football all season long. They came out and really dominated in the second half. What type of offense does South Side Run? Are they fast?

I hate that you guys lost. Was looking forward to a rematch

The head coach at SS is in his first year but is a McKenzie graduate.  They will have athletes and Coach Tyler Reeder has them believing.  They will be a challenge.  Not sure what offense they run.  My guess is if he is going  back to his high school days with Coach Comer, they are going to do a spread w/ QB in shotgun.  They will have speed.  

I may try to make it back home for this one!  

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

And Incase you’re curious, Haywood is 4 TD’s better than South Side and would mercy rule Chester.

Glad you put your two cents in on the convo. At least point I could care less if Haywood had Ezekial Elliot running the ball and Aaron Rogers passing because it does not matter right now. White House should only be worrying about South Side right now and thats it. I would say the same thing about Haywood because anyone can get beat on any given night. Look at Mt Juliet, Livingston Acad, and almost White House last night. Worry about your Haywood team and we will worry about White House.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

And Incase you’re curious, Haywood is 4 TD’s better than South Side and would mercy rule Chester.

1 hour ago, LocoLupe said:

Glad you put your two cents in on the convo. At least point I could care less if Haywood had Ezekial Elliot running the ball and Aaron Rogers passing because it does not matter right now. White House should only be worrying about South Side right now and thats it. I would say the same thing about Haywood because anyone can get beat on any given night. Look at Mt Juliet, Livingston Acad, and almost White House last night. Worry about your Haywood team and we will worry about White House.

Looks like someone came in here with the intentions of poking the BDP bear. Best to let sleeping bears sleep.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Looks like someone came in here with the intentions of poking the BDP bear. Best to let sleeping bears sleep.  

HaHa  you know how it is. Someone that we may never play coming over and bumping their gums. White House could easily get beat on Friday night and so could Haywood or anyone else.

Haywood and White House wouldn’t meet until semis.  Haywood needs to worry about Obion Co who took them to the wire in regular season.  Then, the winner of Crockett Co and Dyersburg.  I have the perspective since now live in W Tn I am familiar with all these teams.  Looking on paper, WH has the easier road in my opInion.  

2 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

What part of west TN do you live at? Does anyone know If Coach Newsome is still coaching at Dyersburg? He was my running backs coach at White House.

I live in Mckenzie now.  Not sure about Coach Newsome

2 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

What part of west TN do you live at? Does anyone know If Coach Newsome is still coaching at Dyersburg? He was my running backs coach at White House.

I

6 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Haywood and White House wouldn’t meet until semis.  Haywood needs to worry about Obion Co who took them to the wire in regular season.  Then, the winner of Crockett Co and Dyersburg.  I have the perspective since now live in W Tn I am familiar with all these teams.  Looking on paper, WH has the easier road in my opInion.  

Of course Haywood needs to worry about Obion, that is the smartest thing for Haywood people to say. But come on now, Haywood beat Obion Central by 4 touchdowns just 8 days ago, and that game was in Troy. Now, the game is in Brownsville. Crockett and Dyersburg will give them everything they got, but I believe in Haywood's defense and McRae and Reed will get the job done offensively. 

I wasn't trying to throw a shot at White House, and if they (WH people) feel like I did, I apologize. South Side is getting better, but they're still a tick above mediocre. Hardin County is good, but they can't find a way to get out of the 1st and 2nd round. Lexington is a good quality team with a predictable offense.

I just thought coming in Friday that 3 of the 4 Region 6-4A teams will go down, I didn't expect all four Region 6-4A teams to have a competitive game on Friday. That's all.

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Of course Haywood needs to worry about Obion, that is the smartest thing for Haywood people to say. But come on now, Haywood beat Obion Central by 4 touchdowns just 8 days ago, and that game was in Troy. Now, the game is in Brownsville. Crockett and Dyersburg will give them everything they got, but I believe in Haywood's defense and McRae and Reed will get the job done offensively. 

I wasn't trying to throw a shot at White House, and if they (WH people) feel like I did, I apologize. South Side is getting better, but they're still a tick above mediocre. Hardin County is good, but they can't find a way to get out of the 1st and 2nd round. Lexington is a good quality team with a predictable offense.

I just thought coming in Friday that 3 of the 4 Region 6-4A teams will go down, I didn't expect all four Region 6-4A teams to have a competitive game on Friday. That's all.

I was Jus finna say Haywood beat obion by 28 the last game of the regular season, and that’s was after a 15 penalty game by the tomcats. Obion turned the ball over on downs twice, and fumbled 3 times. They are not a team who can play from behind. That got them in trouble against 

Edited by JerryBradford3