White House Vs Chester County

LocoLupe

Well it is a stretch but I'm rooting for the Eagles from Henderson this Friday.

Full disclosure: I just posted on the 1A-2A boards bashing the T$$AA for allowing third and fourth place teams, especially those with losing records, into the playoffs. But the system is what it is so GO CHESTER COUNTY!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Chester County has traveling fans.   White House gets loud when they have a playoff game.   You're right...beating them at their field when they're on a roll is a stretch but anyone can have an upset on a bad night.   

The weather won't be as bad as it was last Friday night or as bad as what is forecast in West TN Friday night so it's anybody's guess.  You will notice a significant smaller visitor side vs. the huge WH side of the stadium so get here early if you have a large traveling fan base.  The stadium isn't at the high school but at the city park not far from exit 108 (I-65N).   If you don't get on the north side of Nashville before 3:00pm on a Friday, pack your patience.  The interstate rush hour traffic coming north is terrible.   ;)  There's variety of fast food and restaurants in WH so get beyond Nashville and have a leisurely pre-game dinner.  There is a Cracker Barrel right off the interstate, and several Mexican restaurants around town.   There's also some hotels right off the exit off the exit within a minute or two from the stadium.  Hope this helps all you travelers.   WH has a website ( whitehousefootball.wordpress.com) for those that can't travel.  I'm sure they have the Google map there for those following a GPS.  The lights light up half the town so you can't miss it.  

Good luck to both teams!  Here's to no injuries and safe travels.  

Edited by GreenbrierCat2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

Who does your firebirds play this week? They have a chance of going to state? Glad you guys moved down a division to be honest.

Camden,EastNashvile,Giles/Fairview, Raleigh Egypt. That's how its looking right now and lol. We had no choice. Maplewood is complaining about the traveling but winning. Luckily we have always been a 3a school and chose to play up. Crazy part is we used to get bashed for playing in 4a because they said its weak.I see you guys are back to dominanting county schools. Good Luck in y'alls playoff run.

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Camden,EastNashvile,Giles/Fairview, Raleigh Egypt. That's how its looking right now and lol. We had no choice. Maplewood is complaining about the traveling but winning. Luckily we have always been a 3a school and chose to play up. Crazy part is we used to get bashed for playing in 4a because they said its weak.I see you guys are back to dominanting county schools. Good Luck in y'alls playoff run.

Yeah I hear ya for sure. Good luck on that Gold Ball. Maybe the blue devils can bring one home too....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Copacanobra13 said:

Don't know anything about them.  I was hoping someone would give some insight.  Just hoping for a win and no injuries.  

WHHS class of 90 but live in West Tn now not too far from Chester County.  

Michael Hodum, their coach, is a good one.    Chester County will give you a wing t look and go under center.  The little film I have watched on Hudl, they have a pretty good LB in Doyle.  But I think it will not be a challenge for WH.