White House Football

Devil21

Such a subjective topic.. Not sure who you are talking about under center in 99. Hamilton was under center then and his number was 9. Don't ever remember a #2 in that time frame that was very good. I played 98-01. 

I don't believe Trox, Trent or Kevin are even in the top 20 to be honest. They had decent numbers but weren't close as far as the best. Kevin has the most tackles but its because his defense was on the field so much. 

Like I said its subjective.. John Finch, Kevin Harris, Ricky Ladd, Brian Jones, etc.

21 minutes ago, LocoLupe said:

Such a subjective topic.. Not sure who you are talking about under center in 99. Hamilton was under center then and his number was 9. Don't ever remember a #2 in that time frame that was very good. I played 98-01. 

I don't believe Trox, Trent or Kevin are even in the top 20 to be honest. They had decent numbers but weren't close as far as the best. Kevin has the most tackles but its because his defense was on the field so much. 

Like I said its subjective.. John Finch, Kevin Harris, Ricky Ladd, Brian Jones, etc.

We can debate trox and Kevin.  But there's no debating Trent.  He holds every receiving record at White House.  He's top 10 at least.