blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

2 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Did Mays decommit?

Officially he "reopened" his recruitment, so it just depends on what your definition of decomitted is.  He visited Clemson on an unofficial last weekend, and he is going there on an official Thanksgiving weekend.  I was also told he is doing officials at Bama and Notre Dame, as well.  

His issue is that he is graduating early and enrolling in college in January.  The longer UT drags its feet the less likely the new coach and his staff will be able to establish a relationship with him.  I've always been under the impression that he wants to to go UT, but UT has to give him a reason to do so, and with what is going on with Butch Jones and the way that situation is being dragged out it's not looking good there.  

1 minute ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Refreshing to see such an honest post. We have to remember it's about the KIDS. We've got parents on here getting all in a tizzy over it! Let's relax. Another great Tennessee Friday night is almost upon us! Can't wait to see how it all shakes out for these kids! They've put a lot of work into this! Cheer for your teams, but remember, the most important thing is, having FUN and building CHARACTER! 

*winning

Just now, PostingGawd39 said:

Now hold on now Poster. We've got to remember that the lessons learned on and the field will last MUCH longer than the scoreboards! What is your overall philosophy on this? 

winning is only thing that matters to this society or people wouldnt move across continental us to send kids to a hs progrma

stop with the ayso soccer the most important thing is developing character nonsence. the only thing that matters is winning. thats why ut fans are going to get rid of a great man, husband, father, uncle, cousin, friend and co worker because butch hasnbt won as many as these ut fams think. when in realiuty kiffin screwed the schedule up when he was here in 2009. the toughegs part is that butch has a lot of kids like three. and they are good kids my little brother knos many of the jones family recipoes for friend chicken that they got from KFC wihich is owned by YUM poroducts like the YUM arena where louisville plays basketabnll when there coach isnt in trouble and had federal investigations and the FBI dircectior got fired friom dobald trumo ecasue if losuing footbball games @PostingGawd39

12 minutes ago, HTV said:

Officially he "reopened" his recruitment, so it just depends on what your definition of decomitted is.  He visited Clemson on an unofficial last weekend, and he is going there on an official Thanksgiving weekend.  I was also told he is doing officials at Bama and Notre Dame, as well.  

His issue is that he is graduating early and enrolling in college in January.  The longer UT drags its feet the less likely the new coach and his staff will be able to establish a relationship with him.  I've always been under the impression that he wants to to go UT, but UT has to give him a reason to do so, and with what is going on with Butch Jones and the way that situation is being dragged out it's not looking good there.  

I have to agree. I mean what 5 star wants to jump in to that dumpster fire. It wouldn't surprise me if he commits to Clemson. 

2 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

stop with the ayso soccer the most important thing is developing character nonsence. the only thing that matters is winning. thats why ut fans are going to get rid of a great man, husband, father, uncle, cousin, friend and co worker because butch hasnbt won as many as these ut fams think. when in realiuty kiffin screwed the schedule up when he was here in 2009. the toughegs part is that butch has a lot of kids like three. and they are good kids my little brother knos many of the jones family recipoes for friend chicken that they got from KFC wihich is owned by YUM poroducts like the YUM arena where louisville plays basketabnll when there coach isnt in trouble and had federal investigations and the FBI dircectior got fired friom dobald trumo ecasue if losuing footbball games @PostingGawd39

I actually thought you were going to make a good point for the first time on here then.....

1403.gif

should have known better

• Like 1

Just now, SGHSAlum93 said:

I actually thought you were going to make a good point for the first time on here then.....

1403.gif

should have known better

dude you went to lenoir ryne they are small FBS not even big time like sec or big 10 and you act like you know football. you dont know much of anything about footbakk except thats the truevt lots of times

5 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

As much as I hate to admit it, he’s right.

• Like 1