blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

13 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

winning is only thing that matters to this society or people wouldnt move across continental us to send kids to a hs progrma

I can assure you, we did not move here from Alaska so that my eight month old could eventually play football for Maryville High School.  But that's funny as heck!

Edited by MomTo81

46 minutes ago, matback said:

What I don’t understand is how they get away with it? And when does it start? 7&8 year olds? I’ve watched a lot of youth football in the past 5-6 years and I can tell you at 7 years old they get a piece of the playbook and by the time they are 12 they know 80% of it. Heck GQ knew all the kids by name. Now I’m not sure if DH knows all of them or had any part in them playing for the Rebels youth teams but something is fishy! I’m with you pp this is just crazy! Do the parents of these “recruits” move to Maryville or do they just “ pay” tuition? I’ve heard there are jobs available for the right studs dad. 

STARSNBARS cruitin and garbigge servus.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

WAHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Those parents don't want their child to play football with your child because he's bad.

That's basically what it comes down to.  So they move and get rings.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rebelscum1998 said:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

WAHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Those parents don't want their child to play football with your child because he's bad.

That's basically what it comes down to.  So they move and get rings.

now this is a classy guy. the donald would be impressed

• Like 1

I wasn't specifically speaking to you, because of course I don't know who your child is.

But generally, when people cry about M or A recruiting, it's because their child plays for a team with a jerk as a coach or their team is bad.  I would absolutely move to two of the best school systems in the state if it also meant my child got to play on an elite athletic team for coaching staffs that are phenomenal gentlemen off the field.