2nd Round: Rockwood travels to Sullivan North

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I am usually the one who post the most on here from SN. I hope you enjoy your trip here to Kingsport and I pray and hope we play you all better than we did CG. I will not be posting much this week. 

Unfortunately, it's too far for me, but I hope the team makes it safe and both teams play an injury free game.

2 hours ago, RaidernationSC said:

SN dominated the whole game.... I think it was something like 315 penalty yards that got them. Not gonna beat any teams that way. SN was lucky to come out with a win. The thing I have noticed is that North plays to the level of the competition so im expecting a competitive game agains The tigers

Our chances for beating Rockwood have increased since Friday night RaidernationSC.:D

8 hours ago, RaidernationSC said:

SN dominated the whole game.... I think it was something like 315 penalty yards that got them. Not gonna beat any teams that way. SN was lucky to come out with a win. The thing I have noticed is that North plays to the level of the competition so im expecting a competitive game agains The tigers

Edited by orngnblk