2nd Round: Rockwood travels to Sullivan North

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, THE KING said:

What happened to ole jim? :D

still here king just read most of the time till the old panty waist GCA posters start their bologny.This site is a little to NICE anymore,to many posters bend over and backup nowadays alot different from the hay days!OnB,Blackhelmet and GBn take pretty good care of my boys in black for the most part but if things need to get dirty ole jim just might show back up.Good luck to your boys would love you all to beat ole Henrys team.You do that and jim might just meet you at that fence you all talk about!

13 hours ago, crazzyness said:

One interesting sub plot going on that I haven't seen anyone touch on is this game puts up two programs with rich tradition, but neither have much longer. With both schools set to close within the next few years, it will be interesting to see which one can got out with a bigger bang.

Who has the most seniors 

On 11/8/2017 at 5:50 PM, dogtruth said:

Isn't this the truth. It always seems when we are loaded, everyone else is too. I think we would of had a great shot at winning state in 2006 if no Friendship Christian and 2007 if South Pitt wasn't loaded for bear that year.

It's just the hand we're dealt around here