Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

Anderson County showed us a lot lastnight. And well it wasn’t good. Hats off to Grainger though you guys just needed some defense this year. Grainger took away the pass for most of the game and showed us the defense for Ac isn’t very good and not conditioned enough to last 4 quarters with a really good opponent. Betsy wins this game and the excuses come out for Ac. Just don’t blame the refs ha ha 

see you in Burley Betsy 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tab said:

7 playoff teams with Greeneville  only team that won a playoff game . that is bad with how they let anyone in the playoffs. I have no clue about Anderson County except they look like they can score. You really think EHS has the D to stop them?

Anderson had 3 teams make the playoffs on their schedule. 2 got stomped last night by us and Greeneville and Chatt central barely got by a weak South team last night. They can score loads but on teams with no defense. EHS has seen way better teams than AC this year. Namely Science Hill and Greeneville. I can guarantee Anderson has played no one on the level of Gville or SH.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Tab is pretty good. He has done his homework. That score is close so by that prediction it actually could go either way. I think we got this if we have done our research and the Mavericks come ready!

I'm sure he is but I am pretty good as well and have done mine. If AC can stop a 2 headed run game and a pass it all over the field style of play then they should be fine against our offense. But to win you can't stop just one or else Wetzel and Russell will get you. I think EHs is more well rounded this year than in the past where we were primarily a run team. I don't see any way that AC scores over 35 on EHS. I don't see us blowing them out either and I expect a good game but I wouldn't be surprised to see EHS win by 3-4 TDs with AC scores coming early and then halting. A close could happen if EHS lets AC get an early jump on them but if EHS stops AC early expect it to be a long night.