Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

47 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

That’s about the dumbest thing I’ve ever looked at 

Devil Boy I have better then that waiting on Greeneville! I watched the Greeneville and Betsy game and Betsy has your number. You better hope you play us because Betsy should have won that game! 24-10 does not justify that game. But we will finish what Betsy started! LOL ;)

18 minutes ago, ladyglavanits said:

I believe this game is going to come down to the team whose defense steps up this week.  Might be a closer game than the Cyclones and DevilMan03 think.  And yes, I'm all DEVIL !!!!!  I just have more common sense than some of our fans....   

Yeah to be honest this game will come down to who wants it the most. Defense is big but I am hoping our high octane offense utilizing our running game this time will make the deference. But this game is currently wide open to either team. The big game is one of us beating the best team on Earth......Greeneville! The best team to have ever played the game of football.  LOL :) and Hog will justify that!

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good one Devilman...LOL no you and I will really be going at it when Ballard is running for his life next week. And we will catch him. He likes that fake hand off a little too much. LOL :)

yah, you guys will have a field day with Ballard, he's really slow, extremely skinny and has the strength of a middle school kicker......oh wait, what am i talking about, there's no way we will be scrimmaging you guys next week we will be too busy gettng ready for a rematch with betsy.....wink

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Devil Boy I have better then that waiting on Greeneville! I watched the Greeneville and Betsy game and Betsy has your number. You better hope you play us because Betsy should have won that game! 24-10 does not justify that game. But we will finish what Betsy started! LOL ;)

see you're just straight trollng now;.lol