South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

Grider better get our boys better or this Adkins man will beat us.  This Green boy is a good passer.  Our boys had trouble with that Davis boy.  If we lose this game our season will be over.  Powerp and legit better not tell any of our secrets cause moto will tell that Adkins man.  He is probably still real mad from when Grider beat him before in the championship.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Grider better get our boys better or this Adkins man will beat us.  This Green boy is a good passer.  Our boys had trouble with that Davis boy.  If we lose this game our season will be over.  Powerp and legit better not tell any of our secrets cause moto will tell that Adkins man.  He is probably still real mad from when Grider beat him before in the championship.  You think im joking but im not. 

I want tell any secrets but Joe burns is use to Pirate butt kickings

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

You are not real smart.  Grider beat that Adkins man in the championship and I garuntee you he is still real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hope he is mad but guess what no coach plays one down, so he can be mad and be even more mad after next week's thrashing

Tonight’s game just seemed sloppy but you look at the final stats and it’s not bad holding Monterey to 103 yards and gaining 438 I believe. The intensity from the Jasper and Whitwell games need to be brought out next week. Also, it would probably help if the crowd wasn’t like a funeral home. Good win ready for round 2. A rematch of the 2010 state title game. Both teams look much different though.

Roy I thought you were good at making websites!  You done had a fruity drink and spelled our school name wrong!  I see how it is...you’re the one trying to make that Adkins man mad!!!

You need to get a new Murphy Fair book too!  That Green boy isn’t out QB.  We got a Richards boy throwing to our pass catchers.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, newsflash. SP or Jo Byrns is anything like they were last time we played in 2010. That's just the truth. 

2 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

Roy I thought you were good at making websites!  You done had a fruity drink and spelled our school name wrong!  I see how it is...you’re the one trying to make that Adkins man mad!!!

You need to get a new Murphy Fair book too!  That Green boy isn’t out QB.  We got a Richards boy throwing to our pass catchers.

Moto just wait till Roy send Wendy around that walking track to your side if field to distract your fans! She just kept walking around our side of track! Im not joking either!