South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Legit, I don't know about you but we haven't looked good in awhile. I still believe the Marion County game was the best game we've played to date. Another effort like last night and we will all be sad come Thanksgiving. 

You are exactly right. We have only looked and played up to potential one game.  Starting 3rd round everyone has to step it up from quarterback to line play to secondary. We have the ability just have to bring it. 

14 minutes ago, powerp said:

You are exactly right. We have only looked and played up to potential one game.  Starting 3rd round everyone has to step it up from quarterback to line play to secondary. We have the ability just have to bring it. 

You're right but there's no way Whitwell can do it. Looking like world beaters against lookout valley or Monterey gets you what? Nothing scoreing 50 0r 65 against nobodies gets you what. Whitwell because that's who y'all are talking about scored 14 points and that's all. We just scored 21 but that's more than they did. 

Edited by MrLegit

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes.But they are 5 and 1 against us in the playoffs at our place.Only team in 1A that has a winning record like that against us.They like it at our place for some reason.

I believe if you can cut down on their big plays and put some pressure on,their qb and running it down their throats like you did in the 2nd half you,can,gas them

49 minutes ago, powerp said:

Powerp let me ask you a question.  Why should our boys wait to start playing in the third round and not against this Adkins man? If our boys lose to this Adkins man our season will be over.  Im real glad you are not our boys coach.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Legit, I don't know about you but we haven't looked good in awhile. I still believe the Marion County game was the best game we've played to date. Another effort like last night and we will all be sad come Thanksgiving. 

Great insight. I came down and saw your game verse Whitwell...you top dog tapped out, your bread and butter is gone and your heart beat is about to meet a team that doesn't play for wins but the injuries..... You can't manage your way outta this...it's a debt you've owed for a long time and we've come to collect.

2 minutes ago, Adams82 said:

Great insight. I came down and saw your game verse Whitwell...you top dog tapped out, your bread and butter is gone and your heart beat is about to meet a team that doesn't play for wins but the injuries..... You can't manage your way outta this...it's a debt you've owed for a long time and we've come to collect.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Adams82 said:

Y'all talked that crap last time and cried like little girls. You will get Raulston Friday so get the Kleenex ready. Watch how you act down here too.