South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I like the Pirates big in this one. As I've said several times.. this team isn't the most talented Pirate team ever, but those kids sure do play hard and well as a cohesive unit. Pirates by 35 this week. 

Yeah I believe we will do fine and hope Cade gets a few reps. Don't worry about this idiot on here. He probably on played football online

5 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Pirates 49 JB 7 Good luck to both teams! 

Talmad what kind of mess is this? You never did come to Ronnies red eye Friday after that game.  I garuntee you I was going to let you read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  Did you see pegleg plane when you left town? Pegleg needs to post a picture of his plane after his flight with powerp to Mexico.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Talmad what kind of mess is this? You never did come to Ronnies red eye Friday after that game.  I garuntee you I was going to let you read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  Did you see pegleg plane when you left town? Pegleg needs to post a picture of his plane after his flight with powerp to Mexico.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy i went there and they said they never heard of you! That Ol Gal that kept running around our bleachers was there! Im coming back Round 3 and u best be there! I will come early enough to see Pegleg plane cause he buying me a burger at that Allyson mans place!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TALMAD said:

Roy i went there and they said they never heard of you! That Ol Gal that kept running around our bleachers was there! Im coming back Round 3 and u best be there! I will come early enough to see Pegleg plane cause he buying me a burger at that Allyson mans place!

I garuntee you I was there.  You was up there at that Spencer mans restaurant giving money to them durn Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I was there.  You was up there at that Spencer mans restaurant giving money to them durn Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not. 

That was that Hughes man! I told him u was mad! He wanted to know why u was not there when he came by! He wanted to see that pole! 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Maine%20plane%20crash%20WCSH_14919406101Thankfully, the plane didn’t blow up or my computer would have been toast!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

That was that Hughes man! I told him u was mad! He wanted to know why u was not there when he came by! He wanted to see that pole! 

Let me ask you a question. Has Pegleg talked you into flying with him? I garuntee you better bring you an extra pair of briefs if you gonna eat one of them Harvey burgers then go fly with Pegleg.  That Harvey burger will be  in them briefs.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1