South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

I wouldn't be worried about Jo Byrns if I was SP.  I've seen both play and SP will have a big advantage up front.  They have the best looking line I've seen this year and it's not even close.  IF JB comes to play they might keep it close for a bit but those SP linemen will start taking over as the game goes on.  JB would have to force a bunch of turnovers and catch SP with a few trick plays to make this a game.  I suspect Grider will have SP playing their best.  He'll use our 9-2 record and previous state championship runs to get the kids attention and we'll get the Pirates best.  I just hope JB gives SP their best in return.  

Moto what kind of mess is this? You are trying to trick our boys into thinking they will beat that Adkins man real bad and that they can start training for that Bouldin man or that Marshall man.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto what kind of mess is this? You are trying to trick our boys into thinking they will beat that Adkins man real bad and that they can start training for that Bouldin man or that Marshall man.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I'm not falling for your mess either!  South Pittsburg is the #1 ranked team in the state so that means they will beat everybody they play.