West Rebels @ OR Wildcats Round 2

SweetScience

8 minutes ago, catswild said:

On a serious note, how does everyone see this game playing out? How will it be different from the first game? Are there any personnel changes for either team? Any changes to West? Is either team any better or worse than the first time around?

I see this the same way as the first game.  I think whichever team gets to 20 first will win.  West has a different qb, and a different mlb, both due to injuries to the starters that we saw the first time.  Both teams have improved a bunch since week 5.   The field is worse than it was in week 5, and it was bad footing then.  

50 minutes ago, atrisk said:

You say your the PP. Then recanted on that statement. Now your saying SS has been kickoff coach and another recant. Too much time on your hands?

Yes, probably too much time on my hands but I mean no harm.  I supported my friends when I was a ORHS Class of 82 and just never stopped. However, I understand most people think I am a POS but I just focus on the few who don't. RWR

Good luck this week Oak Ridge.  Pulling for y'all to make it all the way to Cookeville so I can watch y'all again.

Bounder, if you had asked I could have told you about Great Lakes recruit depot!  I was lucky enough to have gone thru boot at San Diego, but I had to go up there a few times.  Only thing is it was back in the days when the Playboy Club was still running there and they did NOT do Trans Gender centerfolds like they did this month!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Good luck this week Oak Ridge.  Pulling for y'all to make it all the way to Cookeville so I can watch y'all again.

Bounder, if you had asked I could have told you about Great Lakes recruit depot!  I was lucky enough to have gone thru boot at San Diego, but I had to go up there a few times.  Only thing is it was back in the days when the Playboy Club was still running there and they did NOT do Trans Gender centerfolds like they did this month!

It wasn't so bad for me LOD now my grandson may not think so, something about them being too picky, haha. He's in A school now and will be there for about 6 or 8 more weeks. Gonna freeze his hinny off. They gotta walk everywhere they go on base. And that place is huge.

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I see this the same way as the first game.  I think whichever team gets to 20 first will win.  West has a different qb, and a different mlb, both due to injuries to the starters that we saw the first time.  Both teams have improved a bunch since week 5.   The field is worse than it was in week 5, and it was bad footing then.  

I heard that the QB got hurt earlier in the year but I didn't know he was still out. Are you sure about that? What's wrong with him? It's the first I've heard about the MLB...what was his number and what's his injury?

6 hours ago, catswild said:

On a serious note, how does everyone see this game playing out? How will it be different from the first game? Are there any personnel changes for either team? Any changes to West? Is either team any better or worse than the first time around?

I see this as a fight till the end.Oak Ridge does have a great plyr that didn't play 1st time around.But the bad news is we could be without Booker and Romano.I cant remember for sure but thought Romano had a good game vs West.I cant even remember how the game played out which is bad.In any big game turnovers and STs are huge.RWR

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes, probably too much time on my hands but I mean no harm.  I supported my friends when I was a ORHS Class of 82 and just never stopped. However, I understand most people think I am a POS but I just focus on the few who don't. RWR

Your just a big Wildcat fan and like CoachT.Nothing wrong with that.