Springfield at Lexington

DANR

5 hours ago, olddevil said:

Been thinking about  my good friends from Springfield this morning.I hope that your return trip to this side of the river is pleasant. I would ,for sure, be in Lexington tonight were we not playing.We scrimmaged  the Tigers in the spring on a very cold night and managed to edge them. They have some very nice athletes but were beaten by a very average Liberty team early in the year and I think your chances are pretty good.

Lexington QB was knocked out early with a concussion, back up QB wasnt ready, tried different sets, nothing worked.  We lead this game into the 4th but just couldn’t score anymore points. I think this was the only game Liberty won this year. Sad game for us!!

The calling card for Coach Worth are his teams get better through out the year, this team is a prime example of that

Well 2 words I dislike "mandatory overtime" will prevent me from making the trip to Lexington tonight, I have thought about a score for this game and am like others in that I dont believe there will be a ton of scoring.....

Jackets - 21

Tigers - 17

Not sure how good of a kicking game LHS has, but I have you scoring 3 times with one being a fg, if the kicking isnt great then take away the 3, We have had a bend but dont break type of defense all year, I can see you guys having 4 to 6 scoring opportunities so I anticipate you guys moving the ball.....

Good luck to both sides and lets have an injury free game!

16 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Well 2 words I dislike "mandatory overtime" will prevent me from making the trip to Lexington tonight, I have thought about a score for this game and am like others in that I dont believe there will be a ton of scoring.....

Jackets - 21

Tigers - 17

Not sure how good of a kicking game LHS has, but I have you scoring 3 times with one being a fg, if the kicking isnt great then take away the 3, We have had a bend but dont break type of defense all year, I can see you guys having 4 to 6 scoring opportunities so I anticipate you guys moving the ball.....

Good luck to both sides and lets have an injury free game!

Lexington’s kicker is a freshman but he’s prefect on PATs & 6/7 on FGs. Statistically the most accurate kicker in West TN. He’s pretty solid from 40 yds in.