Springfield at Lexington

DANR

Springfield is 3-1 in road play off games in West Tennessee falling to Martin Westview in 1989 and defeating Memphis Ridgeway in 1991 before falling in the AA semi-finals. They defeated Humboldt in 1993 and went on to win the AAA State Championship , in 1994 they won at Humboldt before falling in the AAA semi-finals. This one should be a great second round game.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Yea, Jackson South will be better than that Chester Co team they played. Go Jackets!

I kinda assumed they would since they beat Chester Co 35-3.... heck next time I guess ill wish a loss for you all. Just trying to support you guys. I had some battles with Springfield the 4 years I played and still have contact with a couple of their players. We went 5-0 against Springfield when I played but they were 5 tough wins thats for dang sure. I respected them more than any other team we ever played.

19 minutes ago, LocoLupe said:

I kinda assumed they would since they beat Chester Co 35-3.... heck next time I guess ill wish a loss for you all. Just trying to support you guys. I had some battles with Springfield the 4 years I played and still have contact with a couple of their players. We went 5-0 against Springfield when I played but they were 5 tough wins thats for dang sure. I respected them more than any other team we ever played.

Good luck BDP.  I am not overlooking Lexington BUT I hope we travel up highway 76 about 15 miles for a 3rd round game 

On 11/3/2017 at 11:11 PM, LHSallstatekicker said:

What you said! Lexington has pretty good speed. The defense is playing lights out. they allowed some points tonight with 5 minutes left in the fourth due to no starters being on the field. Lexington dominated Creekwood on both sides of the ball tonight. We pulled our starters in the fourth after leading 31-0. Coach has done a good job of moving players in the correct positions from the beginning of the year. He has made the correct adjustments. Should be a good game. Like i said on the creekwood vs lexington forum, It is gonna be hard to come in to BIG RED COUNTRY and get a win. good luck to both teams. GO TIGERS!

should be a good game then springfield was up 30-o on creekwood at halftime