Has Ricky Bowers lost the team at Ensworth

zoneread56

3 hours ago, carguy59 said:

Based on the hints you are giving, I assume you are privy to some personal info on the coach. If that is the case, why should he or anyone be given a free pass? People resign from their jobs all the time because they realize they are unable to perform their duties anymore. Parents pay out huge bucks to go to schools with highly successful programs. It aint all about the coach. If he continues a downward spiral, there will be some folks talking.

Admin is behind the Bowers family. Bowers hasn't forgotten how to coach either. Silly thread. 

• Like 1

Very interesting topic and I think its definitely a fair question to ask. Sounds like there’s something going on outside of football which can cause some issues but at the end of the the day everyone knows it’s about results at that level. They were a big favorite to win the championship the year and instead get knocked out in the first round. I’m curious as to what went wrong. 

6 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Admin is behind the Bowers family. Bowers hasn't forgotten how to coach either. Silly thread. 

Nothing silly about this. I am well aware of what the Bowers family is going through right now. Let's talk about the last few years though. You simply cannot pay a coach what Bowers is making and be content with 1st and 2nd round playoff exits. For that $$$$, state championships are expected, and rightly so.

4 minutes ago, CFAfan said:

Nothing silly about this. I am well aware of what the Bowers family is going through right now. Let's talk about the last few years though. You simply cannot pay a coach what Bowers is making and be content with 1st and 2nd round playoff exits. For that $$$$, state championships are expected, and rightly so.

Yes you can. Admin fully supports him. It's not an issue at all over there. The guy might be the GOAT in TN. 

Just now, Playerscoach said:

Yes you can. Admin fully supports him. It's not an issue at all over there. The guy might be the GOAT in TN. 

I'm sure the board and admin shoot you updates of what is expected and what is not. Thanks for keeping us all straight. Stupid of me to think a guy making $600k is sitting fine getting put out in rounds 1 & 2 of the playoffs. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, CFAfan said:

I'm sure the board and admin shoot you updates of what is expected and what is not. Thanks for keeping us all straight. Stupid of me to think a guy making $600k is sitting fine getting put out in rounds 1 & 2 of the playoffs. Lol

Actually I do know what they're saying and they love the guy. He has full autonomy and support from the guy making the decisions there. It's a not an issue. 

5 minutes ago, CFAfan said:

got b in the runnin for top 10 CoachT DII post of the year grammy

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Actually I do know what they're saying and they love the guy. He has full autonomy and support from the guy making the decisions there. It's a not an issue. 

Fair enough. I believe you that he is safe for now but it is certainly not silly for people not in the know to be asking these questions. And if Ensworth has another crap year next year, I do think he will be in significant trouble.

11 minutes ago, CFAfan said:

hey jack...this chick nose more people than the Davidson county phone book....Personally

...dont question that Mid Tn sports stuff

Booger just sayin ;)

1 hour ago, Booger said:

hey jack...this chick nose more people than the Davidson county phone book....Personally

...dont question that Mid Tn sports stuff

Booger just sayin ;)

Hey man why does it bother you when I post stuff thst Im familiar with? You seem to know folks in Chattanooga but for some reason you just pop off when I post. I find it sort of odd that you do. Kinda obsessive. 

53 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

lol apparently playerscoach has all the "inside sources" also playerscoach you act like what you messaged me is some well kept secret. It's common knowledge buddy 

Nah not all by any means but do know some folks. You know BA stuff don't you? I don't know many folks there and nobody at MBA. Why do you get butthurt over this stuff? It's silly.