Watertown @ Tyner

TigerFan76

32 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

should i tell the purple team to not make the trip to the creekbank friday?

If they don’t feel like comeing and rather stay home lol but nah I wa just hoping for best outcome for TC and really it would be best out come for both purple teams if Watertown won then winner of TC vs MC would play home the next week

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I don’t think it will be that close if Tyner gets to the outside and use their speed or even a power run game will work on Watertown not much of a defense when the other team has speed Tyner should have running clock by 4th but I hope I’m wrong and Watertown wins so TC can have another home game

Agree with everything except the last 15 words!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I don’t think it will be that close if Tyner gets to the outside and use their speed or even a power run game will work on Watertown not much of a defense when the other team has speed Tyner should have running clock by 4th but I hope I’m wrong and Watertown wins so TC can have another home game

RTD did you base this off  a game you seen earlier in the year? Watertown’s D has improved every game ! 

3 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

RTD did you base this off  a game you seen earlier in the year? Watertown’s D has improved every game ! 

Yeah some but I have seen Tyner play and they are very athletic and I seen what a very beat up and injuried TC did to H20 in that rain storm with just putting the QB at RB and just pounding the ball in a power I but I’m sure Watertown has improved I don’t think you’ll can keep pace with what Tyner has at skill positions but I would love for Watertown to win this Friday I want Watertown to win Friday I wish you’ll all the luck in world 

29 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yeah some but I have seen Tyner play and they are very athletic and I seen what a very beat up and injuried TC did to H20 in that rain storm with just putting the QB at RB and just pounding the ball in a power I but I’m sure Watertown has improved I don’t think you’ll can keep pace with what Tyner has at skill positions but I would love for Watertown to win this Friday I want Watertown to win Friday I wish you’ll all the luck in world 

I appreciate and respect your take on the game. And we are pulling for our region brothers across the river ! Wish I could be there to see the game between TC & Marion, it will be a good game . But we have a big task in Chattanooga to tackle! Hope we can keep it a respectful game and not a blow out. If we can contain them on the edges and get a few balls to bounce our way, I believe we can keep it close. Good luck to both teams and prayers for an injury free game.

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Don't let Bass fool you.  He had GCA picked in 2013 as did a lot of folks on here.   Most said TC was a year away that year.  

I don't remember picking Grace Christian that season. I remember in the summer leading into 2013 I said Trousdale was the favorite in 2A. That's been 4 years ago though so it's kinda hard to remember.