Watertown @ Tyner

TigerFan76

21 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Tyner's fish sandwiches are worth the trip. Last time I was there I saw several people walking around with some big smoked turkey legs too, looked like they would be worth a try.

The vendor who is selling those turkey legs is set up on the visitor's side of the field. They are as good as advertised!!

24 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

We were there in 2015 and you are right the stadium is nice but the drive from Chattanooga is a long one!!

Yes it is going to be a long trip, look forward to some good eats. @TynerRamFan you going to be around at the game be nice to meet some folks before the game?  

I know the Tigers have big task ahead of them, hope we can make a game out of it.

5 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Yes it is going to be a long trip, look forward to some good eats. @TynerRamFan you going to be around at the game be nice to meet some folks before the game?  

I know the Tigers have big task ahead of them, hope we can make a game out of it.

I will be there..if you get a chance come over and I will be right in front of the announcer's booth with my maroon Tyner football shirt!!