#2 Brentwood at #1 Cane Ridge & #3 Indy at #1 Ravenswood

JohnnyRadcliff

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LoveForTheGame said:

Ravenwood continues its march to cookeville with a win over Indy. Daniels with what he did this year deserves serious consideration for state coach of the year. 

Wow didn't expect these scores. Cane Ridge pulls it out and Ravenswood destroys Blade and Independence. Not sure about the run to cookeville though yet. Lots of better ballers to go through for your Raptors....

johnny just sayin

6 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Wow didn't expect these scores. Cane Ridge pulls it out and Ravenswood destroys Blade and Independence. Not sure about the run to cookeville though yet. Lots of better ballers to go through for your Raptors....

johnny just sayin

All they have to do is beat Cane Ridge and a down-ish whitehaven team and there in. Both teams are very good still. But What happens in Cookeville? I don’t know. I just hope they can make it in the semifinals because I’ve not been in the midstate this season and can make it back during thanksgiving. 

Edited by LoveForTheGame

2 minutes ago, LoveForTheGame said:

All they have to do is beat Cane Ridge and a down-ish whitehaven team and there in. Both teams are very good still. But What happens in Cookeville? I don’t know. I just hope they can make it in the semifinals because I’ve not been in the midstate this season and can make it back during thanksgiving. 

Whitehaven got beat by White Station.