Who is the most overated teams in 4a

bigdawgtn

10 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

Watched the Shelbyville game and a preseason scrimmage. Have see just a little game film on them but would rather not say witch teams.

So you based where we are rated by a preseason scrimmage, game 2 and some MaX- PrEpS highlights? Seems legit.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

Ok Lead. Just settle down. I’m not knocking your boys. I just saying they are about right in their ranking. That’s all. Look for some of those other fans to rummage with. Maybe down there in Chapel Hill!

Nobody is getting bent out of shape here. I'm just curious as to how you arrived at your conclusion based on what little you have seen of MC that's all. 

40 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

Lead, (if) our boys get put out this week and you guys surpass SH, I’m coming to find you and sit with you next week!

If it plays out like that come on down to the Hop! We'd be glad to have you.  I think Bubba and the Patriots get it done this week though. Kid's a bruiser.

28 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Yep

Maybe White House was overrated, but then what does that say about Springfield?  Good win tonight for the jackets hate that we can't see the rematch, but JSS was the better team tonight.  White House has a lot returning for next year so hopefully we'll be back.  Maybe coach porter will go out on top and let Hamilton take over next year.  I love porter, he's a great family friend and he's won a lot of football games, but sometimes I think he holds teams back.  Go Blue Devils!!