South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, BrianGriffin said:

And I hope Greenback pounds you arrogant pos in the ground

This is an ignorant statement. 

2 hours ago, Indian said:

I wasn't there. But they are riled up.

2017.11.17.10.24.09.png

This is a double ignorant statement. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

When we were lined up going for 2 and the 35 point lead, I think Bass peed himself.

I did think about what I said. I don't think anyone in their right mind expected that outcome tonight. 

24 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: Pirates over Greenback by 30.....

I'm going to say it again. You're completely nuts with this prediction. Greenback is a very good team. They are all juniors this year. It will be a great challenge next week for our Pirates. 

19 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO..........Dad Burnet Youngon, this is a HEEP of mess

Yes it is a big pile of mess. 

5 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Were you getting nervous?

A little bit. LMBO

I think Greenback was a better team than Coalfield and I was right. I also think we match up with Greenback better because even though they have a good runner and more speed than Coalfield I believe we have more ways to hurt you and believe the Pirate D is better. Going to be a good GAME. Here's a prdiction for you the state champion will be wearing orange and black.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I think Greenback was a better team than Coalfield and I was right. I also think we match up with Greenback better because even though they have a good runner and more speed than Coalfield I believe we have more ways to hurt you and believe the Pirate D is better. Going to be a good GAME. Here's a prdiction for you the state champion will be wearing orange and black.

I will agree with you. It seems Greenback is in the midst of their best run in school history these days. Looking for their third straight trip to Cookeville. Winner of this one has a great chance to win the gold ball. 

At the end of the day whitwell fans can yell that they got beat by the refs. They can say what makes them feel better about it. Refs can give bad spots. They can throw stupid flags.. but they don't line up and create holes I can drive a School bus through... SP lined up and pounded the football down Whitwell's throat.. so whine about refs all you want but it would have made no difference. I couldnt count on all my fingers how many times I seen our guys untouched at the second level... 

Edited by CastIronHero