Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

38 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Respectfully disagree...you can't disappear for a year or two and be "the leader"...that good ole boy with the George Jones moniker has taken that role.

All hail sum1uno!!!

I fully accept this unpaid political endorsement 

Edited by sum1uno

5 minutes ago, bluegoldbbfan said:

Just wondering about seating at the Cornersville stadium.  Huntingdon brings a HUGE Fan base with them to ALL of their games.  Is there a place to set up lawn chairs once the bleachers are full.  How much visitors seating do you have?

Visitor seating runs from the 30 to 30 about 8 rows deep. Should hold about 300 or more.Probably some space near the concession stand and behind the north endzone for lawn chairs.

11 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Visitor seating runs from the 30 to 30 about 8 rows deep. Should hold about 300 or more.Probably some space near the concession stand and behind the north endzone for lawn chairs.

Trust me there will be no room in the North end zone! 

7 minutes ago, PGM said:

8 minutes ago, PGM said:

Sum1uno you're supposed to be our leader! You better get ole leadfarmer in check! Talking about room in the north end zone.If you don't by golly I'm going to vote for CB10 for president next time we have our " washed out allumni, has been, Coach T meeting! " You think I'm joking but I'm not.

6 minutes ago, PGM said:

2 minutes ago, PGM said:

Sum1uno you're supposed to be our leader! You better get ole leadfarmer in check! Talking about room in the north end zone.If you don't by golly I'm going to vote for CB10 for president next time we have our " washed out allumni, has been, Coach T meeting! " You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Hey now, I didn' say where in the north endzone. I was imagining more like the old senior parking lot lol.

3 minutes ago, PGM said:

Totally agree my ole QB. That spot has been occupied for years by same ole smelly group. But with that ending quotation you used I'm gonna have to send you to the back of the line  with CB10 also. RD quotes have a copyright infringement with them. 

8 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Totally agree my ole QB. That spot has been occupied for years by same ole smelly group. But with that ending quotation you used I'm gonna have to send you to the back of the line  with CB10 also. RD quotes have a copyright infringement with them. 

Sum1uno you are just holding the leader spot till Buzzy returns