#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Been wanting our two teams to play for awhile now brother 

Man the teams we had the past 2 seasons were loaded. I think we would have matched up pretty good against the Devils.  This year we had to make some adjustments because we lost so much to graduation but we have a very good coach and he knows how to make it work. Our kids have put in alot of hard work in the off-season and we are right back in the mix. Coach Osteen had a really good football mind and his staff has alot of coaching experience.  Jerry Cobb is our defensive coordinator, you might remember his younger brother, he as the quarterback for Giles county in the video that was posted about 20 pages back.

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I don't think any Devil fan thought DB wasn't very talented.One thing that got them happened over the last few years.5 of their best 7 lineman from this class was gone and that alone was a lot of depth in the 2nd half of games .One of those kids was bigger as a 9th grader then any lineman they had and they were huge this year.That kid just got a full ride to Kentucky I believe.No,I'd have to say DB wasn't overrated because they were leading Alcoa right up until the end and last week had a 20-7 half time lead on BC.Greeneville is blessed with great coaches and I guarantee you with coach Ballard and staff at DB over the last few years,they would be playing Maryville with a solid chance to win.Thats also why Greeneville is the only team ever in NET to play in 3 state finals and one of two to win back to back.The only other was TH in 71-72,nearly a half century ago.

I think having Gillespie back gives the Devils more diversity with the run. I would love to see a big dose of Youngblood up the gut. 

11 minutes ago, barb said:

I think having Gillespie back gives the Devils more diversity with the run. I would love to see a big dose of Youngblood up the gut. 

I would to barb. I believe Greeneville is going to pound the football and make Ac want to give up! They won’t last 4 quaters on defense. 

I did find that acs non conferenve opponents were like 9-31 or something crazy lol  

45 minutes ago, barb said:

It would be nice to see the Devils control the line on both sides and take AC out of their comfort zone,while Greeneville gains a quick lead and the mavs start to question themselves.Hope it works out that way but this AC team has some studs and I think they will gain some yards and score points.The team that focuses on their own game plan and makes the fewest mistakes will win.

• Upvote 1