#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Our best player is our 3rd string kicker. Everybody else is subpar lol

i feel ya farmer. That's why I'm terrified of this game tomorrow. we only have one good player too and he's out for the game tomorrow because he spilled all the water at practice tuesday and hasnt made it to the creek yet to get another bucket full because his dang mule broke it's foot on the big rocks in our parking lot.

Edited by BVDevil

2 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i feel ya farmer. That's why I'm terrified of this game tomorrow. we only have one good player too and he's out for the game tomorrow because he spilled all the water at practice tuesday and hasnt made it to the creek yet to get another bucket full because his dang mule broke it's foot on the big rocks in our parking lot.

Lol those cat head rocks will get you everytime!

On 11/12/2017 at 5:58 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Woodby come to they game I’ll pay and buy you a maverick burger. 

But please go on and tell Anderson County fans why you believe Greeneville wins. What did or didn’t you see Friday night? 

What did I see. Good question. Trenches the Greeneville lines on both sides will be the difference. Especially on defense. Also, the Greeneville secondary is not going to give up the big plays we did. Yes AC has a great QB and Great receivers and a Decent RB. However, throwing it is not going to be to easy when you got them big linemen running at you and decent coverage. Like I said I just do not feel we played our best for whatever reason. Maybe it was just AC was the issue. However, this game will be won by the Greeneville defense and we all know the Greeneville offense will put the points on the board. Plus, we all know our game against AC was lost in the second half. What did Greeneville do in the second half against us? The same thing. Even with that said the score was 38-21.   take away 3 big pass plays and AC is setting at home. and Greeneville will take those away.  I will make this prediction also. If Greeneville goes up by 2 scores in the first half it will turn into a mercy rule.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

ewe and my bruthur batmandevil nedes 2 git togayther sum tiym an git bizy with a grammur buk and cum togayther stragedizin on haw tu speel. ( i can say this to you and him because ONE, you live in seattle and your fist cant reach this far, TWO my brother is  a big wuss that grew up trying to kick my ace and never could so why should i be worried about him now, when he's pushing 60 and C, I'm generally a bigger smart donkey in person than I am on here, so every now and then I cant help myself.....forgive me?? ) 

Two things I know to be fact brother.I never could spell worth a fort Patrick henry dam and I never really gave a fort Patrick henry dam about it .The other is you never ever ever ever could ,well I guess there really is no reason to finish that.:popcorneater:Now I will give you props on that one time you came back to Tennessee and bith slammed me right out of the gate to get my attention.Well,it was a great start but just like DB this year,your finish wasn't to good.I hope to get down there early brother if all works out.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

i personelly want AC.... we've already handled betsy, and i want to see just how good you guys REALLLLLLLLY are. Personally, I think we will/would beat A C by atlelast 3 tds, maybe even more depending on how long we keep our starters in. Our defense is just too good right now. I dont think we would shut yu guys out by any means, but i dont think your defense is no where good enough to handle our run game OR our pass game. you might shut one down for a while, but we'll kill you with the other and vice versa....anyway, good luck against betsy this week. i honestly dont think you guys will get past them, but i'll be rootin for you.....

This is from the last week before Betsy game, but Challenge accepted!

Edited by Space3
  • Upvote 1