CPA is the best team in D2 AA

Mothman26

The Lions could very weel possibly end up provin to b that team......but it ant so yet.....who starts a thread with that head line.....and 2 games yet to b played

Booger thinkin a boot poster who has yet been able to get that auxillary drivin permit....or sumone who is restricted

Booger just sayin 67ff356c468b8c39618fd8fe67b56b32--kaiser

8 hours ago, coachrus said:

I'll grant that CPA had the "best" win tonight, but at this time of year it is a lot about how you match up. So it remains to be seen. 

Booger defers that the Presbyterians had the best win last evenin. They have laid down the biggest thumpin.....but Haslams Pilot Petrolium School of Knoxville is very one demensional and lackin lots of parts in the trenches.....all CPA had to do was focus on 2 players...you could even take away a man sumwhere and 2 double up and not b hurt.....game over

BGA appears like they may b shapin up a bit

Booger just sayin :thumb:

10 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger defers that the Presbyterians had the best win last evenin. They have laid down the biggest thumpin.....but Haslams Pilot Petrolium School of Knoxville is very one demensional and lackin lots of parts in the trenches.....all CPA had to do was focus on 2 players...you could even take away a man sumwhere and 2 double up and not b hurt.....game over

If the Irish play this coming Friday the way they did against Grace last night, there'll be another thumpin'.  Booger needs to get his troops some of that stick-um stuff--Irish DBs dropped two pick 6's they had right in their hands; also some untimely drops by ND WRs.  Only one offensive TD against a Rusty Bradley defense?  Having seen the Irish play three times now, their O is beginning to look a little one-dimensional as well. The only offensive set the Irish seem to be able to run with any sustained proficiency is the single wing, and them CPA boys will shut that down in a hurry.  I'm afraid your boys have an uphill battle this week.

ND succeeded in shutting down Grace's run, as it needed to do.  Held the Grace QB to less than 50% completions and had 3 INT (should have had 5).  Had a KO return for TD, a blocked punt for TD and a pick 6, and still just barely managed to eke out a 3-point win at home!  

Of course in the playoffs the W is what matters most, but besides getting the W did you see any positives for the Irish in that game last night?

10 minutes ago, Warriors2011 said:

If the Irish play this coming Friday the way they did against Grace last night, there'll be another thumpin'.  Booger needs to get his troops some of that stick-um stuff--Irish DBs dropped two pick 6's they had right in their hands; also some untimely drops by ND WRs.  Only one offensive TD against a Rusty Bradley defense?  Having seen the Irish play three times now, their O is beginning to look a little one-dimensional as well. The only offensive set the Irish seem to be able to run with any sustained proficiency is the single wing, and them CPA boys will shut that down in a hurry.  I'm afraid your boys have an uphill battle this week.

ND succeeded in shutting down Grace's run, as it needed to do.  Held the Grace QB to less than 50% completions and had 3 INT (should have had 5).  Had a KO return for TD, a blocked punt for TD and a pick 6, and still just barely managed to eke out a 3-point win at home!  

Of course in the playoffs the W is what matters most, but besides getting the W did you see any positives for the Irish in that game last night?

Are you serious? CPA may be world-beaters and win by 21 points, but you show much disrespect for both of our programs. With these underhanded slams, you obviously don't think, or don't want to admit, GCA has a very good team. Then again, it isn't going to help you guys any, now that we are in the mix to stay. So, I guess it makes sense for you to try and discredit us every chance you get. Nobody can argue with the fact we've gotten MUCH better each week since the Webb game.

Did you forget we pasted you guys and had our studs sitting on the sideline late 3rd quarter???? We could've destroyed you, but our coach was nice enough to slam the brakes, because he still loves a bunch of your boys. That's the man he is! And, we're so thankful to have him leading our program.

As for ND, they have the ability to score in all three phases of the game at any time. That, along with their toughness on the lines and speed to kill at several positions on the outside, make them a tough out. You might beat them in one phase, or even two, (maybe we did....maybe we didn't) but they can neutralize that with the third phase.....special teams. I'd say Sparty can attest to that along with us twice. Give them credit....they do what they have to do to win the game and advance. That credit goes to coaching! They will be a tough out, and I'm rooting for them to win the darn thing.

1 hour ago, Warriors2011 said:

Well if know Booger, and I think I do then I think he’d consider playing in the semi finals a positive. Special teams playing good another positive. 3 picks on defense oh another positive. Getting a win on the birthday of our beloved Corps yet another positive. Oorah. How about just get over being upset you’re not playing anymore this season as we are, and get behind a fellow region team and wish them good luck! C’mon

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Webb was just BGA with a olympic sprinter nothing special 

8 minutes ago, Mothman26 said:

Webb was just BGA with a olympic sprinter nothing special 

I will say this, Webb was a good team this year with great athletes. I will also state that #1 Morgan Ernst was a thrill to watch him play, was extremely complimentary of my sons play against them and he will be a great player/cadet for USMA and will make a fine officer one day. All accolades he receives are well warranted. Ernst for Mr Football DivII AA

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Are you serious? CPA may be world-beaters and win by 21 points, but you show much disrespect for both of our programs. With these underhanded slams, you obviously don't think, or don't want to admit, GCA has a very good team. Then again, it isn't going to help you guys any, now that we are in the mix to stay. So, I guess it makes sense for you to try and discredit us every chance you get. Nobody can argue with the fact we've gotten MUCH better each week since the Webb game.

Did you forget we pasted you guys and had our studs sitting on the sideline late 3rd quarter???? We could've destroyed you, but our coach was nice enough to slam the brakes, because he still loves a bunch of your boys. That's the man he is! And, we're so thankful to have him leading our program.

As for ND, they have the ability to score in all three phases of the game at any time. That, along with their toughness on the lines and speed to kill at several positions on the outside, make them a tough out. You might beat them in one phase, or even two, (maybe we did....maybe we didn't) but they can neutralize that with the third phase.....special teams. I'd say Sparty can attest to that along with us twice. Give them credit....they do what they have to do to win the game and advance. That credit goes to coaching! They will be a tough out, and I'm rooting for them to win the darn thing.

that Rusty thing is really stingin him

• Like 1