COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Definitely not saying that but in my opinion the tides defense is better than their offense and I’m a fan and alumni. If we meet I don’t think you will win by 14. I would like to see waverly play but due to my job couldn’t happen. I’ve tried to find film with no luck. I’m going solely off schedule points allowed and scored. 

But if you go off the schedule (which I don't like doing but sometimes that's all you got) the only game you can go by is McKenzie 

46 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I can guarantee they aren’t as fast as SP last year. And we are fast now too. 

All I'm gonna say is I've been at college level and high  school level I have watched a little film before. If your corners play like they did against Lewis Co. Your gonna get to see first hand

14 minutes ago, Bama1569 said:

All I'm gonna say is I've been at college level and high  school level I have watched a little film before. If your corners play like they did against Lewis Co. Your gonna get to see first hand

If you actually watched film you would’ve seen that LC may have thrown two passes against us the whole night LMBO

4 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Actually SP wasn't that fast last year. Compared to some of their teams from the past 10 to 15 years it's not even close. I'm not an SP fan but I can guarantee you that most of their fans will agree.

Well I can agree on that too considering South Pitt has one of the best football programs in our state for the past decade or so.... but they were still fast last year. 

7 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

If you actually watched film you would’ve seen that LC may have thrown two passes against us the whole night LMBO

I'm not on e to argue but the two or three passes Lewis Co threw will be six friday night if they cover like that cause I promise you #11 won't miss three times in a row