COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

Man I'm ready for tomorrow to get here! Been alot of smack talk on here but bottom line is both schools have good ball clubs. As you all know any given night any team can beat another one so as usual I'm already getting nervous lol. Looking forward to seeing CA field/campus and enjoying a great game! BWTP GO TIGERS!!!!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Thats so true and r players r primed and ready there goal was set after the semi lost to trez last year . and its in there field house for them to see everyday. The sign reads State Championship or Bust

And our players are primed and ready as well. I never go into a game doubting that Coach L will have a game plan to win. Last season against South Pitt we just did not have the talent that we have this year, and after that loss, these boys have a chip on their shoulder. They want Gold. 

3 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

And our players are primed and ready as well. I never go into a game doubting that Coach L will have a game plan to win. Last season against South Pitt we just did not have the talent that we have this year, and after that loss, these boys have a chip on their shoulder. They want Gold. 

I understand that. Shaping up to be a good game with great weather. Can't wait to see yalls field and stadium. Go Tigers

Much respect for both programs. Really only know about Wavo. From what I have Researched it will be a good game. Here is my only point. Wavo offense is out of sight. But they have not really had a let down night on offense this year. Usually all high school teams have one. I have A gut feeling Waverly is in for a down offensive night. I am Not sure their defense will pick up the slack tomorrow night. Hope I am Wrong because Waverly folks have always been very respectful. And they know football. Hope you don’t take this disrespectful I am Cheering for you guys. CA by 3. 

24 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Much respect for both programs. Really only know about Wavo. From what I have Researched it will be a good game. Here is my only point. Wavo offense is out of sight. But they have not really had a let down night on offense this year. Usually all high school teams have one. I have A gut feeling Waverly is in for a down offensive night. I am Not sure their defense will pick up the slack tomorrow night. Hope I am Wrong because Waverly folks have always been very respectful. And they know football. Hope you don’t take this disrespectful I am Cheering for you guys. CA by 3. 

I can agree with that. All though I would say that I'm hoping our down night was played against Forrest.  (Yes we scored 63 but the offense was missing more than they ever do and was off rhythm for the first part.)

Just now, rednecktiger31 said:

I can agree with that. All though I would say that I'm hoping our down night was played against Forrest.  (Yes we scored 63 but the offense was missing more than they ever do and was off rhythm for the first part.)

Those are the little things I do Not know. I see 63 and I wish We had a down night every night then. Good luck. Rooting for you guys. 

• Like 1

Ok I was at work when you guys were picking on me and I couldn't respond. All the talk is over with and this has been a really fun week especially when dawg General and youngin was getting upset. I am firm on my game prediction BUT I respect others opinion on the game. Yes even you guys I mentioned. I appreciate good smack talk now let's see which team backs it up!

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok I was at work when you guys were picking on me and I couldn't respond. All the talk is over with and this has been a really fun week especially when dawg General and youngin was getting upset. I am firm on my game prediction BUT I respect others opinion on the game. Yes even you guys I mentioned. I appreciate good smack talk now let's see which team backs it up!

Always fun to have a good week of trash talk. Either way it's the 3rd round of playoffs and all the teams that are here earned it! Can't wait for tomorrow! Waverly is 1-1 on 1 score games so it's really on whether or not CA can come out firing and how Waverly's "Swiss D" contains them. Hoping for an injury free game. Any advice on places to eat before game?